Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2002, 04:50 PM   #1
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

How many of u have tried ur hand at mod making? (for NWNs..) just of curosity? I've been playing with it straight for 3 wks now... and while I haven't done that much scripting *cough* I *have* made over 50 areas... an end dungeon with 13. (not including HOW to get there) and a couple of small villages, and am workin large town (ie 6 or 7 areas). not that Im braggin or anything. I was just wonderin if the rest of u (are that obessed) have tried it.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 04:53 PM   #2
DraconisRex

Ha ha. I've made an area. It sucked. Mostly becaues I hate the outdoor tile sets. So I've got to learn how to make tiles. Then we'll have "real" outdoor tiles, with paths and bracken and obstacles and sighting distance issues and cover problems and mobility problems... Ha ha ha ha ... Then you will ALL DIE!!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha haaaa!!!!
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 04:55 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

okaaaaaaaaaaaaay thanks for that daconis... lol. the area making stuff r fun. I'm not sure which I like best. the music can be cool to. I wont put any spoilers in, but my fav music is the "end boss" and the *ahem* Aribeth *cough* music, and NOT her theme tunes. *cough*
Old 08-03-2002, 05:05 PM   #4
Chewbacca
Zartan

Me!!! If you hadnt seen my "testers wanted" thread that is. Ive pulled some scripts of this great site if you want to try some:

http://www.korinth.com/nwn/index.shtml

It is basically an easy way to find the scripts posted on the working scripts thread in the bioware scripting forum. I am totaly new at scripting, so wee bit of help is nice!
Old 08-03-2002, 05:10 PM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

thanks! yeah, I'm kinda "an absolute" novice at scripting; the best Ive done is to write maybe 1, 2, 3 liner ones. the other scripts I've used have been "modified" lol. altho, I *did* like the area trastions, soo many cool things you can do with that like my er, portal system... opps, said too much [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]