Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2005, 02:01 PM   #11
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Hivetyrant:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Awesome!! That picture made me think of something though... I wonder if it's possible to play Xbox and stuff on movie theater screens.
Yup, I read in a magazine that I just got that somewhere they have a giant theater with 180 degree screens the size of movie screens, and when they are used, there are the worlds best projectors waiting for you in little computer/Console bays so you can plug in and play.
I will find a link when I get home....
[/QUOTE]Oh, that'd be awesome! Can you imagine playing Halo on that!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 02:19 PM   #12
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
With a box that big, you could hire actors to play characters of Halo or whatever, and play the game for real in a huge environment. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 05:27 PM   #13
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen One:
And what? sit in your yard and play games? XD
i just hope it wont rain [img]tongue.gif[/img] cuz i dont have a big enough umbrella to cover it

[ 03-04-2005, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #14
The Fallen One
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Harkoliar:
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen One:
And what? sit in your yard and play games? XD
i just hope it wont rain [img]tongue.gif[/img] cuz i dont have a big enough umbrella to cover it [/QUOTE]Knowing microsoft, they'll make it waterproof, just like they made the xbox bulletproof XD
Old 03-04-2005, 06:50 PM   #15
Lox
Manshoon

I think that picture is fake. I searched all over Microsoft's website and couldn't find any mention of it, let alone a picture. There's no way a story this HUGE could get past MS security, so it must be fake.
Old 03-04-2005, 07:06 PM   #16
The Fallen One
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lox:
I think that picture is fake. I searched all over Microsoft's website and couldn't find any mention of it, let alone a picture. There's no way a story this HUGE could get past MS security, so it must be fake.
Dude, everyone knows its a joke (thats what i hoped) and i KNOW microsoft wouldnt make something like that XD
Old 03-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #17
Q'alooaith
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lox:

Ok, I'll pretend your joking..

You know my mates Xbox survived a drop from a third story window, so I had to take it to a block of flats.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:04 PM   #18
Sythe
Ra

OH MY GOD!

This is unbelievable! WE are looking at the ORIGINAL HOLY X . This is very charitable of the gods to endow everyone including the heritical unbelievers proof the might of the holy X ! Is there a master disc that can be inserted? A master disc with Master Chief? Is this the divine holy relic that if turned on that its divine might will smite the false gods?

LONG LIVE XBOX
Old 03-05-2005, 02:07 AM   #19
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Must be the mother of all xboxes. the supreme xbox! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I wonder how big the game cd will be. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2005, 07:40 AM   #20
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
OH MY GOD!

This is unbelievable! WE are looking at the ORIGINAL HOLY X . This is very charitable of the gods to endow everyone including the heritical unbelievers proof the might of the holy X ! Is there a master disc that can be inserted? A master disc with Master Chief? Is this the divine holy relic that if turned on that its divine might will smite the false gods?

LONG LIVE XBOX
i was thinking something like a replicator machine or a holodeck (starwars [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) where you enter that big mumbo jumbo of an x-box and play inside virtual reality .

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote