Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2004, 07:35 PM   #1
spydar

man, I hated Dragon's Eye in the first one and I'm not liking it in this one either.

so, I've talked to Nheero, given him his potion and talked to him after his little experiment. but I've asked him to investigate what those Feyr are (simply cause it was a dialogue option) and now I can't find him. it's been a bit, I've slept a little, but he's not where I thought he would be (which is in the little library I told him about on level 3) so...where'd he go?
Old 01-27-2004, 08:21 PM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

asking him to research stuff was such a pain, I never did it after the first game. Took too long and didn't really give me a whole lot of great info. I think it may be 24 hours before he shows up, but that's just a guess. I know it wasn'y any time soon in my game. Best bet is to restore to before you asked him (if you can) and not use that option.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2004, 06:52 PM   #3
ZFR
Legion Symbol

First time you ask him he will go to the library in chem lab in level 2... there you can ask him again for further research and he will go to library in north west of level 3