Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2002, 02:38 PM   #1
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Spoilers are coming blah blah ... if you dont want any spoilers involving chapter 1 in the blacklake district look away now...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
in the bottom of a house in the black lake district (where you go into a secret room behind a bookcase) how do you open the door in there? i tried and tried...and what does
" a splinter delivered in flight" mean?
cheers,
Felix
FelixJaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 03:09 PM   #2
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

U need to get the Neverwinter ceremonial item, (one of three) dont know where it is. Talk to Olgerd in the temple of Tyr backroom for info on the quest.

And your probably asking wot is a splinter delivered in flight....... Well, its an arrow!!
Obsidian the Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2002, 03:22 PM   #3
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

isnt it more likely to be a dart? or was it just me thta got 30 +1 darts from the chest in the side room?
Felix
Old 09-11-2002, 03:39 PM   #4
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Nope, its an Arrow
Old 09-11-2002, 03:46 PM   #5
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Argh... what the hell does it have to do with the room? i mean do i need arrows? i cant evn use a bow im a flaming druid (well i will be when i get to shapeshift : fire elemental )
Felix
Old 09-11-2002, 04:22 PM   #6
Obsidian the Black
Elminster

Ohh, a fellow Druid, theres not many druids around nowerdays.....
Old 09-11-2002, 04:36 PM   #7
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Well met brother!
damnit i keep getting killed in the peninsula!?! wheres the best place for me to start off and level up...i found it easy with my fighter....
Felix
Old 09-11-2002, 04:36 PM   #8
perk31
Manshoon

COMPLETE SPOILER

This is part of the relics quest you get from Olef in the hall of justice. You have to pick up three artifacts from a tomb which is located in a house in the peninsula district. One of those will be an arrow, which you place in the chest next to the door. This will open the door. There are two other tombs that must be opened in this manner.

NOTE: Before you enter this tomb you should read all the notes/journals you have collected. One of them gives you a very important piece of advice regarding the defenses of this tomb.
Old 09-11-2002, 04:39 PM   #9
perk31
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
Well met brother!
damnit i keep getting killed in the peninsula!?! wheres the best place for me to start off and level up...i found it easy with my fighter....
Felix
The peninsula is where you were intended to start off, plus it avoids a bug dealing with the prison.
Old 09-11-2002, 09:48 PM   #10
AndyG
Elminster

If you use ranged attacks, the Beggar's Nest is a good starting district. The zombies are pretty slow, and you can shoot them down from a distance. If you're getting killed, get a henchman. I find Tomi to be very effective in chapter 1. His sneak attacks do major damage. Tell him to use ranged weapons, so he doesn't go racing across the map.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote