Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2004, 02:29 PM   #81
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Well I do not have alot of people to thank I have never been the warm fuzzy kinda of warm up to guy. Plus I have had periods of time that I have not been around(sometimes just way to busy).

But the people I would like to thank are the people that have donated to IW they are the unsung heros that keep these forums going. So my hat goes off to you.
Old 12-17-2004, 05:07 PM   #82
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty Meg:
I would like to thank many of you for being witty, considerate and charming individuals. I would like to thank the rest of you for making me feel witty, considerate and charming by comparison.
Heh heh, and thank YOU Meg for the cheap chuckle! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2004, 11:04 PM   #83
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

this is such a great idea! ^^ but there are so many people to thank... o.o well, I'll try to name as many as I can...

Someguy, for thanking me and being such a great li'l bro
Calaethis for being such a great older bro
killing spree for the poptarts and being such a great sis ^^
(i have such a great family, eh? )
dplax for putting up with my recent rp slacking (sooorrryyy)
DK (deathkiller) for making such spiffy sigs ^^
Larry for being himself and such a great rper/dmer ^^
Arcades, Elif, Morgy, Leggy, Tancred, mistral, shadowhound,
Arledrian for that random "hello" pm ^^
Ziroc, choc, and all the other mods ^__^
ASLB and everyone there, Avy, wavey, kaz,
HADB and everyone there, Link my supposed "betrothed", siggy, bozos, nebbikins,
ORT and everyone there (hmm, this is starting to sound repetitive ), cloudy, binky, LB, tao, ross,
Nano and GUNNaH for help with Star Blazers,

annnnnddd... everyone else for being their unique and spiffy selves ^___^ (yes, i said spiffy ) I'm actually surprised i was able to list so many, instead of saying and thank you to mr. watsis and that so-and-so character over there...

and thank you to skye and lyulfe for always being there... oh, wait, we can't thank our own rp characters? well, that's no fun

and thanks to me for being so amusing i keep myself entertained for hours on end
Old 12-18-2004, 03:19 AM   #84
Sigmar
Unicorn

Haven't seen you for AGES Skydracgrrl, welcome back?
Old 12-18-2004, 06:15 AM   #85
wellard
Dracolisk

First of all I want to say a genuine heartfelt thanks to everyone who has made Ironworks a refuge from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune that lies away from my monitor.

An apology to all that have suffered my butchered English (refer first 1000 post for particular reference) and my occasional emotional 'moment'

Never had a PM or Email from me? You are not alone; they are rarer then hen’s teeth. That does not mean you do not brighten my day, that I do not notice your posts or the things you say are not avidly followed. I'm just not a big fan of PM [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Thankyou to Dan (Z) and his family. He does not post nearly enough, in fact he is almost a stranger to many. But if Ironworks is a reflection of him then he must be a ‘top' bloke

And finally as a big thankyou (great idea Absynthe) I just donated to the ‘keep Ironworks alive’ fund.

Cheers

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 12-18-2004, 09:16 AM   #86
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Aww, guys, I didn't know you cared!
Thank yous, thank yous... Who do I give thanks to here... well... For starters, I'd thank the whole Mod department for keeping a watchfull eye on this place, and participating in it's topics with an open mind. Next, thanks go to anyone who has ever donated to the fund. I, unfortunatelly, am not one of them, but I hope that will change within the next 3-4 months. Thirdly, the personal thanks go to dplax for the MSN chats and many many other things, Ross for being an internet buddy and Stormy for being one too, and to Calaethis for charking me up with convos. Thanks also go to the Icewind Dale 2 room for having the biggest effect on my post count . Also thanks to anyone who's ever brightened up my day, or taught me something, or have otherwise contributed to my evolution into the greater form I now am. People like Kakero, Arvon, Melusine, Cloudy, wellard, LennonCook, Larry, Spirits... man, this list could really go on.. I don't want to offend anyone by not putting their name here, but I really don't have the room for all you guys! So a big thanks to IronWorks for being the best board of all time!
Old 12-18-2004, 09:43 AM   #87
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Skydracgrrl! Hey there been a long time since I saw you around! Keeping well?

Big Thanks To You For Coming Back [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2004, 06:46 PM   #88
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Skydracgrrl! Hey there been a long time since I saw you around! Keeping well?

Big Thanks To You For Coming Back [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sinner. Get over to the RP board, you will see plenty of her there
Old 12-18-2004, 07:06 PM   #89
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Oh, I suppose I can contribute to this since I'm back and about

I'd like to thank everyone on IW that has made the place troll and a**hole free unlike so many other places on the net.

Stormymystic for all the great MSN convos we normally have.
Someguy for bein a cool guy he is for his age.
Reeka for being the coolest lil lady from the south I know
Bardan with his great sense of humor and always doing his best to give brits an... ok name
Lady Z for always helping me look on the brighter side of things and always watching out for me.
johnny for always giving me a chuckle when I've needed it [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Melusine and Hiero for their indepth philosophical arguments thats always interesting to read.
Vaskez for being the smartass he is, livening up IW with our trash talking when things get too painfully friendly or cheery

And finally to Ziroc, who made IW a great place that is it. Cheers [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]
Old 12-19-2004, 01:26 PM   #90
dplax
Jack Burton

Thanks to everyone who thanked me!

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
dplax for putting up with my recent rp slacking (sooorrryyy)
Hope to see you soon in game.