Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2002, 03:35 PM   #1
Armonte
Welcomed New User

Hi, I need some help.

On the map with the cult of the unseeing eye I can see that there should be an entrance: "To the lair of the Unseeing Eye", but I cannot find out how to get there.

Usually there is this stairs-cursor when going up/down somewhere, but I cannot find any such...

Please help!
Armonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 03:44 PM   #2
robo donkey
Manshoon

Firstly WELCOME TO IRONWORKS FORUM!!! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

W
A
R
N
I
N
G

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Secondly I think you have to go down the pit where you see the cut sceene, Fight your way across the bridge of the undead town to the beholder tunnels after obtaining the first piece of the rift device from the guy in the temple in the lower reaches after defeating the monster that can only be killed by a healing spell...phew, I told you it was a spoiler!!! This pit is NOT the one in the middle of the cultist's base but is to the South-West

Hope this helps!

[ 02-23-2002: Message edited by: robo donkey ]

robo donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2002, 03:52 PM   #3
Armonte
Welcomed New User

Thanx for the fast reply, however it didn't help since I alrady done that.

After retrieving the first part of the Rod I went back to the cult area and killed everyone(-thing). And now I want to go down to the lair of the REAL unseeing eye, but cannot find where to do that.
Armonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2002, 06:41 AM   #4
Faceman
Hathor

do you still have a save from before killing everybody?
After obtaining the first rift device part and talking to the blind guy at the sarcophagus room (the one who tells you to use the device for destroying the USE) you'll have to talk to the guy standing in front of a pit in the SW saying "The eye is blind".
He will show you the way down.
If you kill everyone before, you'll miss out on a nice beholder lair lots of XP and some nice items. Yet as it is not fed anymore by the cultists I assume the USE will die anyway.