Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2001, 09:55 PM   #41
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

HMMMMMMMMM *Looks around wondering where that wine cellar was that jerome was talking about*
I think i'll wait in the meantime and watch some of cloudys fumblin......ummm......target practice, yeah thats the one

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-22-2001, 09:57 PM   #42
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*walking on the grass carefully*
ok where's the ale?

and did I miss the jousting?
oh no....*hears the bad music* not the minstrels...

------------------
Old 05-22-2001, 09:58 PM   #43
adam warlock

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
The hippo pen will be avoided. Keep Jerome out of trouble?? Now that might not be so easy. Heehee.

Her dragon begins to sniff the air and smells the turkey legs roasting.

OH NO, she has that look in her eye. I knew I should of fed her before leaving the castle.

my dragon can beat up your dragon...

------------------
Old 05-22-2001, 09:59 PM   #44
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Avalon:
OK, everyone over here for target practice. Get in line.

Now Lady Avalon,

I expected this sort of behavior from CloudSparkle but not from you. I can see the incorragable behavior exhibited by Cloudsparkle has had an adverse effect upon you.

THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! I, ONTHEPEQUOD, APPOINT MYSELF AS WARNING WAGON TO THIS FORUM, IN HOPES OF RIGHTING THE WRONGS PERPETUATED BY ONE CLOUDSPARKLE (i.e. batting of eyelashes, puffing up of lips, and such other nonsense). MONI I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU AS WELL! LADY AVALON I WARN YOU NOT TO FALL INTO THEIR COMPANY. STEEL YOURSELF! FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I SHALL TILT AT THE CLOUDSPARKLES OF THE WORLD!

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-22-2001).]
Old 05-22-2001, 10:00 PM   #45
adam warlock

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
No target practice for me, but ...

where's the mead???

the bartender took the day off ... we had to help ourselves... *hic*

Old 05-22-2001, 10:05 PM   #46
Gargoyle
Manshoon

I hope you don't get a visit from the RSPCA, You could be in trouble, Barbequed Griffin, dosen't exactly sound like the kind of thing they'd approve of !

------------------

Time is only relevant if you have none !
Old 05-23-2001, 10:57 AM   #47
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cloudbringer lines up the noble Knights of the realm so she can target practice...hehehe

Saz! Don't move, I want to try shooting this pomegranate off your helmet!

BK, love, could you move a little to the left? I need to have a clearer shot at that griffin feather in your teeth!

Sir Tainly? Stop dancing around! You are making the apple on your shoulder move too much...sheesh!

Cloudbringer, who hasn't done target practice in a few millenia....

hmm whats this apple doing on my shoulder, ok well I'm hungry so I'll just put it done to good fortune. Cloudy why is there an arrow stuck in my arm???

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 05-23-2001, 11:08 AM   #48
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by RudeDawg:
No target practice for me, but ...

where's the mead???

RudeDawg! *sets bow down* Welcome! Do try the turkey or boar! And the beverage tents are right this way...

Now watch your step, Jerome let Puff run around loose and he never picks up after that darned fair dragon!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 11:27 AM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
As long as my back is turned I'm safe with you.

HAHAHA...just come on over here and we'll see! Oh and my Arrows of biting aren't so bad... er well, don't ask BK...I'm sure that will heal..er , I hope it will! sigh...

CloudPizazz

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 05-23-2001, 11:54 AM   #50
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Now Lady Avalon,

I expected this sort of behavior from CloudSparkle but not from you. I can see the incorragable behavior exhibited by Cloudsparkle has had an adverse effect upon you.

THAT'S IT! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! I, ONTHEPEQUOD, APPOINT MYSELF AS WARNING WAGON TO THIS FORUM, IN HOPES OF RIGHTING THE WRONGS PERPETUATED BY ONE CLOUDSPARKLE (i.e. batting of eyelashes, puffing up of lips, and such other nonsense). MONI I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU AS WELL! LADY AVALON I WARN YOU NOT TO FALL INTO THEIR COMPANY. STEEL YOURSELF! FROM THIS POINT FORWARD I SHALL TILT AT THE CLOUDSPARKLES OF THE WORLD!

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 05-22-2001).]
Sigh...and I try soooooooooo hard to make you feel welcome....*giggle* ..Here, have a fresh turnip brew! *big big smile, bat bat of lashes*

Well, you forced me to it...I am sorry, but you really did... Don't look world, this could get ugly....

Ok, you just come right over here and say that nice and slow, sweet widdle sinkingshipsitting you... *bat bat of lashes, widening of hazel eyes*...You really want to tell people I'm *sniffle* so bad...sigh...*pout*...*sniffle*...do you? *bat bat of lashes of sparkling semi-teary hazel eyes*

SulkingCloud
(thanks Sir T...nice useful new name...hehehe)

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever