Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2001, 02:39 AM   #41
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
I respect your opinion, and I would love to hear why that is inappropriate if it is expressed in an appropriate way. The sad facts of govt spending are indeed sad. Any common sense with regard to our nations budget is welcome, but is rare, so I take it with a grain of salt.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-18-2001).]
It was in apropaite cause it had nothing to do with the goverment its self. It was on a toatly diffrent subject. AND there was no need to insult him when the thread isnt really about him..its about what he said

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
Old 09-18-2001, 02:42 AM   #42
G'kar

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
It was in apropaite cause it had nothing to do with the goverment its self. It was on a toatly diffrent subject. AND there was no need to insult him when the thread isnt really about him..its about what he said

I see your point, and yes it was funny indeed. Sorry if I harshed your mellow man!

Old 09-18-2001, 02:44 AM   #43
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:

I see your point, and yes it was funny indeed. Sorry if I harshed your mellow man!

N/p. Just alot is going on right now and tentions are high.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
Old 09-18-2001, 02:55 PM   #44
MagiK

Quote:
I respect your opinion, and I would love to hear why that is inappropriate if it is expressed in an appropriate way. The sad facts of govt spending are indeed sad. Any common sense with regard to our nations budget is welcome, but is rare, so I take it with a grain of salt.

[This message has been edited by G'kar (edited 09-18-2001).]
I agree G'Kar untill the government actually uses facts and real numbers instead of projections and accounting tricks to twist the numbers to support whichever administration they are backing there will be no SANITY in the governmental budgeting system.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-18-2001, 02:58 PM   #45
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by skywalker:
If I can ever find another job, we'll see! Maybe the year will get better!

Mark

What do you do Skywalker? What skill sets do you have? I could never promise anything but I have contacts in various place, ya never know but this IW forum is kind of a community and communities enhance "social networking" and who knows maybe someojne I know knows some one who may have a position.....or maybe someone else here...jsut a thought.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-18-2001, 03:09 PM   #46
skywalker
Banned User

That is very kind of you to ask MajiK. I used to be a carpenter, but no longer wish to pursue that vocation. 3 years ago I made a change in careers to become a computer technician. Unfortunately, the job I aquired was building White Box PCs with very little experience in networking. So this has made finding a job in the IT industry difficult, especially in central Vermont. I have finally had my resume forwarded to several Departments of the State Government of Vermont. Unfortunately, they have taken a long time to process the information. It has been very disheartening.
I think this is not the place for further discussion of this, as it is disrespectful to Grand-Ranger's initial post and I don't want to ruin it anymore as I've done earlier with my snide remark and battles against you!

Thanks for your offer though!

Mark