Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2002, 03:13 PM   #1
Elberoth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey all

I just wanted to help, so if anyone wants any weapons, please post info here as stated:

Weapon Name
Info (background)
Stats
Extra things you want it to have
Preferred picture(s) for it
YOUR e-mail adress

kk?
Please don't post stuff off the topic, as i am trying to provide a 'service' to the fair people of this site

Thanx

Elberoth
Old 02-28-2002, 04:20 PM   #2
Nifft the Nimble

Dagger +4: Dazzler

This dagger shines like an ice-cavern flooded with sunlight. It is rumored to have been created by either an archmage who had forged an alliance with denizens of the quasi-elemental plane of Light, or by an ancient high priest of Amaunator to aid his champion in the battle against darkness. In either case, the dagger is a formitable weapon. Its light dispels shadows, natural or undead. However, this intense brightness reduces its value to those who favor stealth.

Damage: 1-4 +4, +1 Fire
THAC0: +4
Combat Abilities: Dazzling Burst every strike
* Shadows must save vs. death (-2) or be destroyed
* Other undead must save vs. death (-2) or be stunned for 4 rounds
* All others must save vs. spell (+2) or be blinded for 2 rounds
* Purge Invisible (revealing friend and foe alike)

Special Abilities:
* Wielding causes it to Purge Invisibility (revealing friend and foe alike)
* Penalty to Hide in Shadows (-90%)
* Wielder is immune to Level Drain
* Wielder gets bonus to Save vs. Death (-4)

Not usable by:
Clerics

The picture should be white, perhaps slightly tinged with pale blue. Would you prefer if I made the picture? If so, what size and image format?

My email address is: nifft_the_nimble@yahoo.com

Thank you Elberoth!

-- Nifft

PS: Any relation to Elbereth?
Nifft the Nimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2002, 06:18 PM   #3
Meanal
Dungeon Master

The Raging Bull

hammer+4

This hammer is thousands of years old with chaos sewn into its background. It is from another plane far across the mist of the unknown to place full of thieves. One pioneer that was strickend from his land and had his family brutily murdered and himself left for dead decided to leave his books and take revenge. This pionner decided that the only way to beat them is to be like them, just better, so he invented a weapon so even the quickest thief could not hit him. This Hammer was buried with the pioneer and was said to curse the thiefs who try touch the grave even today.

stats
thaco+5
2d8+8
Can only be used with 19 str
Dex set to 25
cannot be used by thieves

special abbilitys
can use berserker rage 3 times a day
+10 dammage against all thiefs
cannot be backstabed
can cast negative plain protection

may i have the hammer+2 picture or something like a small sledgehammer

meanal@hotmail.com

and thank you
Old 02-28-2002, 06:24 PM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Elberoth, how do you make it so that those items will have the good text? So far I always entered the text manually in the dialog.tlk file, but I know there is another way.
Old 02-28-2002, 06:55 PM   #5
Meanal
Dungeon Master

may i just add that:

for the picture

can the hammer head be a glowing white and the handle a light blue

and for the abbility

for every hit 25% chance of chaos bull strike this will triple the damage

thanks again
Old 03-01-2002, 05:29 PM   #6
mangy_dog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'll give it another try.

Staff of the Nymph

This staff was given as a gift to a ranger after he did a favor to a nymph. No legend recalls what the favor was, but this staff was apparently given as recompense. However, the ranger could not use it, and what happened to it no on knows.

Special Abilities: Cast Nature's Beauty once a day.
THACO: +3
Damage: 1D6+3
Damage Type: Blunt
Speed Factor: 4
Proficiency Type: Quarter Staff
Type: Two Handed
Usable By: Any female who can wield a staff.

Pictures: ?
Email: benlawler2000@yahoo.com

Did I forget anything?
mangy_dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 07:56 PM   #7
Kmazi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

here we go....

Masmasune

Magical Katana forged by Cromwell for the legendary rouge Sage of the Torrent. Though it seemed to slip out of his hands on his way to Baldurs Gate. The rest of his career has been lost in history.

THACO: +5
Damage: 1d10 + 1d4 wind damage
Damage Type: Slashing
Speed Factor: 1
Requires 15 Str
Usable by:
Theifs

+10% to backstab damage
Improved haste once per day
Invisability
Regenrates 3 Hit points per round

Make it look like Celestial Fury

DarkDragon2400@aol.com
*Stats*<br />Kmazi- lvl 17 Sorcerer 66 Hp -2 Ac<br />Str- 18<br />Dex- 15<br />Con- 15<br />Int- 15<br />Wis- 10<br />Car- 09<br />Most Powerful Foes Defeated- Thaxll\'ssillyia, Nizidramanii\'yt, and Firkraag<br />Favorite Spells-<br />Level 1- Magic Missile<br />Level 2- Mirror Image <br />Level 3- Ghost Armor<br />Level 4- Stone Skin<br />Level 5- Shadow Door<br />Level 6- Spell Deflection<br />Level 7- Finger of Death/ Mordenkainen\'s Sword<br />Level 8- Abi-Dalzim\'s Horrid Wilting/ Spiralcrum<p>\"Death Comes To Those Who Go Against The Followers Of Kmaz Lord Of All Dragons\"
Kmazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 08:18 PM   #8
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Has ne1 here have ne idea how hard it is to make the pic.... personally I find it by far the hardest thing... And I like your weapon Kmazi
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2002, 10:38 PM   #9
Kmazi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks...

heres alil something monks...

Mithril Knuckles

Basicly a glove with a strip of Mithril that goes over the knuckles, used by monks to increase the power of their punch
THACO: +2
Damage: +5
Damage Type: Crushing
Speed Factor: 1
Usable By:
Monks

Sp: Enhances Martial Arts Ability,
Allows Monks to Backstab at a 2x Multiplier

Picture: Make it look like gauntlets of weapon expertise

Email: DarkDragon2400@aol.com

[ 03-01-2002: Message edited by: Kmazi ]

*Stats*<br />Kmazi- lvl 17 Sorcerer 66 Hp -2 Ac<br />Str- 18<br />Dex- 15<br />Con- 15<br />Int- 15<br />Wis- 10<br />Car- 09<br />Most Powerful Foes Defeated- Thaxll\'ssillyia, Nizidramanii\'yt, and Firkraag<br />Favorite Spells-<br />Level 1- Magic Missile<br />Level 2- Mirror Image <br />Level 3- Ghost Armor<br />Level 4- Stone Skin<br />Level 5- Shadow Door<br />Level 6- Spell Deflection<br />Level 7- Finger of Death/ Mordenkainen\'s Sword<br />Level 8- Abi-Dalzim\'s Horrid Wilting/ Spiralcrum<p>\"Death Comes To Those Who Go Against The Followers Of Kmaz Lord Of All Dragons\"
Kmazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 09:53 AM   #10
Elberoth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay everyone,

I will work on them, but please be patient...

Excellent ideas. I would like to say that i am welcoming anyone who can make items to help me out if they would. I didn't think i'd get such a response.... Thanx

And Luvien, just get the latest IEEP from teamBG.com and then go to item editor, then get to the second screen (by using the buttons at the bottom) and voila! you can put in what you want it to say when you look at it, when it is identified or not...

Cya guys, and plz keep sending them in...

(P.S. Nifft, i actually made this name before i started reading LOTR! It is a combo of my fighter (Elberon) and my Sorcerer (Esgaroth) hehehe! pure coincidence!)

[ 03-02-2002: Message edited by: Elberoth ]