Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2001, 07:12 PM   #1
loriluvsxs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have a cleric/mage that won't cast mage spells. He has them memorized and they show up in the bar at the bottom, but they are darkened out and he can't cast them what's up with this, anyone know? Thanx!!!
loriluvsxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2001, 08:36 PM   #2
SirGwayne

mage's can't wear ARMOR. try taking off your Armor and see what happens..
Old 02-13-2001, 04:25 PM   #3
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

the solo cleric/mage is nearly unstoppable. I witnessed the most hideous battle with maiden Illmadia and her fire giants and it took only a few moments. How? well, stone skin, mirror immage, entropy shield, call upon holy might, haste, tenser's transformation. Along with a ring of reckless action and the giving star, the battle was over before i could tell what happened.. it SEEMED like i had 6 attacks per round! i know there's a limit of 4 or 5, but is the Haste spell broken? cuz i'm sure it doubled my attacks
another cool cleric/mage trick is: Minor globe of invulnerability.. then memorize a bunch of skull traps (no limit on damage, unlike fireball which tops out at 6-60pts), also get some glyphs of warding. with stone skin cast, let the bad guys swarm you or some summoned goons, then start throwing the glyphs and skulls at 'em and watch the carnage unfold
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2001, 07:07 PM   #4
loriluvsxs
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanx!!! I took off his armor and that solved my problem
loriluvsxs is offline   Reply With Quote