Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2003, 02:14 AM   #1
SpongeBobTheDestoyer

What if you could have one item or spell from BGII to use in the real world? What would it be and why?

I would pick Vailors Helm so I could cast Simalcrum everyday and have it do all my work for me while I played BGII. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 02:49 AM   #2
Helm himself
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think i would have to go for time stop cause that'd be just too cool
Old 01-31-2003, 06:21 AM   #3
Brennihelvete

Time stop.
6.30 AM: Alarm clock rings, I wished I could strike it with a hammer, but instead I cast a Time Stop and I can go back to sleep without getting late for job/school.
Old 01-31-2003, 06:32 AM   #4
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

Time stop, because of it's extreme amount of utility.

Bar fight erupts. You just want to get away: Timestop, run!

Written exam. Time is ticking and you want a bit of time to check for spelling errors: Timestop, hack away!

You are out photographing and you just want the perfect shot of a fleeting moment: Timestop will allow you to adjust your camera properly.

You are deathmatching and you just thought out a most witty chat line: Timestop will allow you to write out your witty riposte before someone frags you, again.

You are driving in the rush hour and you can feel the grip of panic around you. You need a stress down period badly: Timestop, have a break, have a Kit Kat.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:34 AM   #5
Guyan Sethe
Dungeon Master

Most wanted: Timestop - think of the possibilities!!

The least wanted: Edwin´s netherscroll (Wouldn´t want my friends to come on to me)
Old 01-31-2003, 01:17 PM   #6
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

On the other hand, I can see how Finger of Death could come in pretty damn useful..... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 01:46 PM   #7
Baros
Manshoon

Six - I was thinking more of Abi-Dhalzims for those busy shopping trips

I'd be worried about the Cowled Wizards coming to get me though. Wonder where I pay my magic license?
Baros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 02:05 PM   #8
Buster_Wiz
Dungeon Master

I would go for either time stop or slayer transformation hehe.

Time stop just because it has sooooo many applications, hell you could even theoretically walk on water and the like. Have an exam that you didn't study for? Bam Time Stop, problem solved. Didn't get enough sleep *zonk*. Want to sneak into the girls locker room at the gym? No problem time stop handles that too. On the other hand, could you physically manipulate anything? Because if time was stopped, then objects would theoretically not move. *shrug* Oh well.

Slayer, just for those moments when you have had enough and you want people to leave you alone lol. My Boss says, "Matt! I want that report on my desk by........by whenever you feel like it man, no rush." =)
Buster_Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 02:35 PM   #9
Butterfingers
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heheheh I am an old man. My insides are rotten. I have severe tummy troubles so I can already cast Stinking Cloud and Cloudkill at will. What more could I possibly need?

Oh, I know. Invisible Servant. Or something to that effect. I don't get around as well as I would like to any more. Would be nice to have somebody to get things for me. Well, somebody mindless who serves with out question. I have a wife, but, I do not expect this from her. Bloody hell, I am retired. Why should I get off my duff for anything?

Timestop? Bah. Why bother? I mean really...

You know though, having Spook would be quite handy. You know those door to door salemen and the like? Or rude people in Wal-Mart? BOO! Watch them haul ass screaming like pansy sissy girly boys.
Butterfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2003, 08:39 PM   #10
Gor Blackmace
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wish. Used correctly, there's nothing it can't do. *E.C.*
Gor Blackmace is offline   Reply With Quote