Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2003, 12:36 PM   #1
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Just curious what games your currently playing at the moment? I'm playing Serious Sam for the Xbox it's a pretty cool game just finished the second episode after I FINALLY figured how to kill the boss *sigh* it took me ages!

Anyway what game(s) are you currently playing and on another note has anyone else played Serious Sam for the Xbox?
Old 01-28-2003, 12:44 PM   #2
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Well, I just finished Wizards and Warriors (pc) yesterday. Not sure which game I'll start next. I played Final Fantasy IX twice on playstation.
I've been told Might&Magic 6-8 and Baulder's Gate were good. Anyone else have anyother suggestions for PC games?
I don't have an X-box, so can't suggest anything there. Just a PS1 and Nintendo64.
Old 01-28-2003, 12:54 PM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

My friends and I love to multiplay Serious Sam on PC. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm also playing Medal of Honor Allied Assault, and Battlefield 1942(also great fun to multiplay). I'm trying to get back to the 3rd chapter of Neverwinter Nights, and get around to loading IWD II, but I'm too busy with the others...lol.
Old 01-28-2003, 12:56 PM   #4
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by harleyquinn:
Well, I just finished Wizards and Warriors (pc) yesterday. Not sure which game I'll start next. I played Final Fantasy IX twice on playstation.
I've been told Might&Magic 6-8 and Baulder's Gate were good. Anyone else have anyother suggestions for PC games?
I don't have an X-box, so can't suggest anything there. Just a PS1 and Nintendo64.
The Baldur's Gate series in indeed a great series if you have a pc it is a must buy. You should be able to pick up BG1 with The Tales Of The Sword Coast(the expansion pack) fairly cheaply and also BG2:SOA should be fairly cheap with it's expansion pack Throne Of Bhaal. I can't recomend these games enough they are excellent!
Old 01-28-2003, 01:00 PM   #5
Rokenn
Galvatron

If I told you I'd get kicked out, ie beta testing a soon to be released mmorpg.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:02 PM   #6
B_part
Quintesson

Morrowind is still installed and, owing to mods, neverending.

But in these days I'm playing MOHAA Spearhead & battlefield 1942...
Old 01-28-2003, 01:05 PM   #7
andrewas
Harper

IWDII and Sangband. Half way through reflying Xwing Alliance, but I dont have a stick no more so thats on hold.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:09 PM   #8
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
My friends and I love to multiplay Serious Sam on PC. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm also playing Medal of Honor Allied Assault, and Battlefield 1942(also great fun to multiplay). I'm trying to get back to the 3rd chapter of Neverwinter Nights, and get around to loading IWD II, but I'm too busy with the others...lol.
Yeah Serious Sam multiplayer sounds good unfortunatly none of my friends have Xbox's so I haven't tried multiplayer yet(only have one Xbox controller dammit). You can play the game through in co-op mode so I'm itching to do that it would be real fun I'm sure. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you ever buy an Xbox you should definetly pick up Serious Sam the graphics have been improved over the PC version and on one disk you get both the oringal PC version and the second encounter expansion pack good value in all.

Regarding Icewind Dale II I also have that but haven't got round to playing it! I just installed it and checked it worked okay etc but I got an Xbox at the same time so I've been playing that non stop. Just completed Max Payne another good game on the Xbox and have played the first two levels of Halo which I'll be moving on to next after I've beat Serious Sam.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:14 PM   #9
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Just finished BGII for the 10th time, last night, and started TOB.
Old 01-28-2003, 01:14 PM   #10
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I'm working on GTA: Vice City, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, Xtreme Legends: Dynasty Warriors 3, and NBA 2K3.