Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2001, 05:11 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Spent most of time time away from the board reading, I mean BOOK reading (arck!), moving furniture several times, pulling weeds visciously, playing B&W until it had a little lock-up party, lots of bike rides, lots of pouting, lots of staring off into space, etc. etc.... Whew, glad THAT's over!

Hello Ramon! Glad to see you made it back!

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 05:20 PM   #12
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Hi LW,

well, your list of activities does not sound that bad ! And even a pouting LadyWEndy is still an irresistible LadyWendy, maybe even more so !
How is BLack & White btw ? There has been quite a fuss about it. Warranted ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !

Old 04-27-2001, 05:22 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Thanks, Moiraine, but don't forget: you are working full-time and are a mom !

Sorry, Cloudy had lured me away from the board and into a IMing death match, hopeless endeavor trying to keep up with her at that !

Slackerboy, sorry to hear that.
Pfffft! Well, silly COW ... see if I do kink stuff with you again! Humph!

CloudFuming

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-27-2001, 05:23 PM   #14
turbovee
Elminster

well well its good to be back on the board. I hope everyone who was here before could make it back.

I want to put out an APB on the rogue thief Charlie. If anyone has seen this rogue thief please contact me or the storm Queen immediately. He is needed for questioning.

As for what I did on the break, well fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, my computer was in the shop getting my cd burner fixed. I was without said computer for almost the exact time the board was down. perfect timing I guess. Gave me a chance to go outside and enjoy the nice San Diego weather. I took the top down on my Karmann Ghia and went for some pretty nice drives. I had to give up my dolphin to another trainer so that I could move into the office and become a manager. Its actually a promotion, but i would rather be playing with my girl than pushing papers. unfortunately its better for my career to be pushing paper than being a handler. Thank you Ziroc for bringing the board back online!

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-27-2001, 05:25 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

Ramon,

Sweet as ever.!

B&W looks like an interesting, humorous, fun game, albeit a bit complicated. But it does not like my graphics card and continuously locks up every few minutes.

So how much have you packed yet eh? Do you like the new flat? Looking forward to it I hope? I know you had mentioned how difficult it was to find a decent flat for a decent price in your area.

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 05:26 PM   #16
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Pfffft! Well, silly COW ... see if I do kink stuff with you again! Humph!

CloudFuming

But Cloudblazer, didn't you see the compliment in that ?

------------------
So long !

[This message has been edited by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon (edited 04-27-2001).]
Old 04-27-2001, 05:31 PM   #17
Ladyzekke

Hello Turbovee!

Aww, that so sad you had to turn over your dolphin! On the other side of things, I am envious, you lucky dog, at being able to fly around in your Ghia! Must have been nice!

Glad to see you made your way back!

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 05:44 PM   #18
turbovee
Elminster

Hey Hey LW! glad to be back! I almost forgot what it was like to take the car out, put the top down and drive along the beach. It has been raining on and off until about two weeks ago when the sun came out with a vengeance. Had plenty a young sexy girl come up and ask me for a ride until the wife unleashed her disatisfaction with the whole idea .

I really miss my girl (the dolphin). I go down and spend time with her when I can. It interferes with the new handler's authority with the animal, but I'm the boss now so he can't really say nothing to me and everyone knows my dolphin loves me. She's had several handlers through her 20 some odd years, but most of the senior guys said I had a special bond with her and she really responded to tasking under my control. Oh well time comes to move on I guess.

How's the whole house thing going? all moved in and settled?

------------------

The sexiest elf mage in the land
I feel the need, the need for SPEED!
Peace and hair grease
Old 04-27-2001, 05:47 PM   #19
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

LW,

Oh, these graphic card incompatibility problems, they can be most annoying: there was one game, SimCity 3000, which I had waited for like for no other, and then it was completely unplayable for me because of such a problem.

Well, the flat is okay, actually a little bigger than the current, the rent is average, the kitchen is pretty small which is unfortunate in a shared flat as it usaually serves also as the room for socializing. There is a major road nearby, so there is some noise, but not too bad. The area is otherwise quiet and rather pleasant and it is only a fifteen minutes walk to the city center. Ah, and my new flatmate seems genuinely nice.

I am running right on schedule for the move on Sunday, but that will only stay that way if I go to bed - now ! Sorry, another hit and run on you.

------------------
So long !

Old 04-27-2001, 05:50 PM   #20
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Let's see, I improved my golf game, read a lot, emailed and chatted to all my W&W mates (Wyvern, Sazerac, Princess, Adam etc) on our Yahoo site, Oh, played a bit more BG1 (picked it out of a bargain barrel with TOSC - am just about to enter the Cloakwood Mines), oh, and ckecked endlessly to see the forum was coming back .

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros