Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2002, 02:54 PM   #1
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

why yes it does i found it last night.it is called the deadric *face of god*. doesnt do anything special. just almost has the same armor rating as the deadric curiass. its worth 15000 and it has an enchant lvl of 75. i was able to put constant levitate on it for 5 points. if you want to know where to get this fine peice of equipment read here does require some levitating to get though.
.talk to ennbjof at the lizards head tavern located in in the telvanni canton's waistworks lvl. if you give him a bottle of mazte then he will tell you of a treasure located in a tomb. he then gives you a key to unlock 2 lvl 80 trapped locks. the tomb is called marvani ancestral tomb located on an island due east of vivec . and to give as good a discription as possible here.leave telvanni cantons from the east to the large island next to it go south a little ways so you are in line with the canton st omhs. basically next canton down. now from there proceed to head east as straight as possible. you should have island hopes 5 times. the tomb is at lower end of this small island and has two creatures outside it. one is a mudcrab and the other is a lvl dependant creature. (i was lvl 20 and the creature was a betty netch). once inside there is nothing but skeletons and a couple bonelords. once inside you make your way to the tashukapal tomb. its not really a tomb but is a maze itself. going to the right has no creatures and ends up on a deadend. going left leads you there but has skeletons in your path.or if you got levitate spells save yourself the trouble and levitate to the center where the door to the sepulcher is.once in the sepulcher there is no creatures in there.

there is a viking ship in the middle with a dead king on the boat there is many treasures and whatnot making it worth the trip as well as dragonscale armor,shield,and some other stuff. now comes the hard part of finding the deadric helm.it was almost impossible for me to find but it is there. above the entrance area in the sepulcher high up on a hiddden ledge there is a hum. thats the easiest way to find it. follow the hum of a gem patch.

its well hidden so dont get discouraged trying to find it. once you do find it though you get the helm some gems and gold in a chest and a deadric warhammer worth 30000 good enchant lvl as well.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 08:05 PM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Do you have a screenshot of where this item is situated? I didn't know there was a Daedric helm inside that dungeon.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2002, 08:05 PM   #3
Thorgeir de Gothia
Welcomed New User

Hi, I just want to say that i have deadric helmet (AR 178 or something) called "deadric mask of inspirstion" or something.... I found it to very north quite close to a shipwreck with a grand soulgem...... I also found a super axe (twohanded) 1-80 nniiccss
Old 06-12-2002, 01:08 AM   #4
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

i made a charm that allows for constant levitate for 1 point and i was able to float around forever to find it. and mind you i would have never found it if it wasnt for the strategy guide telling me it was there.do you know that those large purple crystals hum when you get near them? thats how i was able to find the hidden spot it said to listen for the hum. and im working on being able to post screenshots. i have a armor rating of 97. the mask has a armor rating of like 278. my dragonbone cuiriass is at 325.
Old 06-12-2002, 05:19 AM   #5
Thorgeir de Gothia
Welcomed New User

dammed, dragonbone armour sounds great... I´m a heavy viking fighter and I believe I would look great it such an outfit... [img]smile.gif[/img] how heavy is that cuicass?? I´m wearing a mix of deadric and ebony at the moment.. -getting closer to 100 in strenght!
Old 06-15-2002, 04:40 AM   #6
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

spoiler
dude gothia you screwed up big time, no offense. i just found the deadric mask of inspiration to and screw the axe you forgot to look above the body. above the body on the wall is a shield. one of the rarest items in the game.it has the same armor rating as the dragonbone cuiriass and it has the ability to heal 50-100 point of damage. and i believe it has a very high condition status.if you need to know how to get back to that cave its called ibar dan. located at the top left of the world map. the shield is called eleidon's ward. and its worth the trip back. and the face of god has a higher ar
Old 06-15-2002, 04:41 AM   #7
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

spoiler
dude gothia you screwed up big time, no offense. i just found the deadric mask of inspiration to and screw the axe you forgot to look above the body. above the body on the wall is a shield. one of the rarest items in the game.it has the same armor rating as the dragonbone cuiriass and it has the ability to heal 50-100 point of damage. and i believe it has a very high condition status.if you need to know how to get back to that cave its called ibar dan. located at the top left of the world map. the shield is called eleidon's ward. and its worth the trip back. and the face of god has a higher ar.
the dragonbone weighs 50 btw.
Old 06-15-2002, 04:58 AM   #8
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

wow thats a first time double post for me. sorry