Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2003, 06:27 PM   #201
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Anarrima Culurien 60/60

Anarrima made her departure from Syrathic's side to search out the two others that had somehow gotten away rather quickly. When she did not immediately find their whereabouts, she decided instead to run to her little hut that had been given to her for sleep and gather her belongings up. Hopefully, she was going home, and did not want to waste time packing when the party moved on. So far, the guys seemed pleasant enough. They were not in appearance to be trouble makers, and had been allowed to come this far by the gnomes who do not readliy trust surface folk. Rumor had begun to spread through the settlement of thier bravery in saving the gnomes from Grimlocks, so that was a plus for them. The strange-acting lady with her lion was nowhere to be seen. The fair one was still bartering with the Smith.

When Anarrima made ready her pack, she hurried over to the village food processing hut and began her usual assignments, as she had been working various odd jobs like this to pay for her belongings she had been given. She decided to try extra hard to do as many mundane tasks as possible this afternoon to help store up credit enough to ask for some travelling food as she left the settlement in the upcoming departure of the strangers.

OOC>>>The only way I could think of to help get Anarrima a base supply list was to have her doing jobs around the settlement. For tasks completed, she was rewarded things to call her own. This list contains her possessions:

* A simple back-pack, made of cave rat hide.
* A knife for food prep. or other odd tasks.
* Two extra changes of clothing, made from animal hides of the underdark.
* A club, carved from some unknown creature's bone. It is lighter in weight than it would appear.
Old 02-11-2003, 07:07 PM   #202
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC>>> Yes, my heart is here with you folks but... [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] ... I see I have so much to catch up on and there's so little time left by the time I'm back home [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img] On balance, I thought it might be better if I stayed off at least for the time being, and not hold back the others' enthusiasm.

Have fun, everyone!
Old 02-11-2003, 07:43 PM   #203
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

OOC: It's ok Mystral, we miss you, and an extra spellcaster is always nice, I hope you can catch up enough to join us in the near future [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2003, 07:43 PM   #204
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

OOC: a dark day indeed when another RPer faces domestic perils of so powerful a persuasion that they must forsake their character in a hostile situation. ie. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU BACK SOON [img]smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: WAITING ON ANY RESPONSE FROM THE GUARDS OR CITY OFFICIALS, OR IF THEY ARE NOT IN THE BUILDING I APPROACHED, A RESPONSE FROM WHOEVER INSIDE TO POST MY REPLY sorry about the caps but I didn't realize the key was down and I dont want to retype it.

[ 02-12-2003, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe ]
Old 02-13-2003, 12:07 AM   #205
Lord Starshadow
Quintesson

Syrathic HP:45/74

Syrathic was pointed to the smith sitting there, and the Elf settled himself for a long barting session. "I'm looking for throwing knives, and I was told that you may be able to help me acquire some. I have gems such as this one for trade," he said, holding out the diamond. "I have a couple of others as well, if the quality of your work is good enough."

Suddenly, he could feel the presence of someone in his mind, a very timid presence. "Ruby?" he said softly to himself. He then turned and looked around, searching for the woman, letting the smith popre over the deal on the table. He knew of psionics but he had never experienced the touch before, and so he did not know what to do. "Where are you, Ruby?" he tried thinking back to her.

edit: Hey mistral! Hope you'll be able to come back to us soon! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-13-2003, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: Lord Starshadow ]
Old 02-13-2003, 01:02 PM   #206
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

*hiding. would you mind doing some trading for me, i have the funds to repay you. i just need some mice or rats in a cage, about 5. a pound of grain, or something to feed the rodents,s ome fruits or veggies that travel well, a new dagger, nothing fancy there, just utilitarian, and some healing herbs and potions if they have them. i think that's it. oh....two hair brushes please. thanx. i'm sorry i can't approach them, i just....*

the rambling of a small voice fades from syrathics mind. she is still present waiting for a reply, but she seems done talking. timid, as usual, and trying her best not to intrude.
Old 02-14-2003, 09:38 PM   #207
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Finally!

OK posts are actually in progress and should be up shortly.
Old 02-14-2003, 09:58 PM   #208
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

For Brendon

“So it’s weapons and mysterious things you be looking for?” There is a knowing gleam in Kellor’s eye as he speaks. “And someone that can work with hides?” He pauses a moment. “Dellon has kin that might be able to help you with the hide. As for weapons and things ..... Just give me a moment.” Kellor turns to the smith and a fairly animated conversation ensues. Soon a young gnome is sent running to a few other nearby shops.

“Well, maybe a few minutes,” Kellor chuckles. From inside the smithy and from the shops down the lane come the sounds of merchandise being sorted and gathered.

ooc: If anyone else is interested in weapons or useful pieces of equipment that we have not already discussed in PMs, please indicate this now as there’s no need to roleplay this same scene several times.

Azrael - If it’s OK with you, let’s assume that Dankorona wil handle the interpretation issues involved in shopping and trading so that Kellor can be free to leave with Syrathic.

Syrathic - Kellor has noted your interest in conducting some transactions. Feel free to run with the PM I sent you.
Old 02-14-2003, 10:40 PM   #209
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I have no preference nor strong desire. I am just interested in browsing.

Brendon Grey 61/70

Brendon watched the gnomes run about and talk, trying to prepare a worthy presentation of items that might be purchased. He began counting the jewels that he had, and what their possible worth would be. While he was standing there, gazing aruond, he had noticed Syrathic striking up a conversation with a surface elf! How did she get down here? He had to make sure he talked with her in a bit to see what was going on. She was rather cute, and by the looks of it, Syrathic had noticed this as well.
Old 02-14-2003, 11:23 PM   #210
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
OOC>>>I have no preference nor strong desire. I am just interested in browsing.
ooc: A DM who is made to generate a list of items just for browsing is a DM who is likely to release a monster that will even make the Shadow Giants, as a group, very afraid. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]
Closed Thread