Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2002, 04:09 AM   #1
Olli Kalma

I started monk training by my paladin and well I leave him out of town without friends and equipments.
First I killed couple of mountain spiders and etc.. I got training from Ishad N'ha and just wandering out side the town.
You must be outside for two days and when I go to eat and game back, I didn't know what time or day was it in the game... So I saved the game and entered into town. There that Doshi said that I haven't complished my monk quest.
I restore game and wait for another day...
I entered into town again (saved before) and talk to guild master...
He said samething, that I haven't comp. mission!
Do I must resert adventures if I visit the town in the middle of training?
Does that reset adv. affect to something that would be harmfull, etc some missions get lost or levels...?
I get mission from the priest guild, do I must to visit that Bushi Dojo guild master before get alone in the dark world....
And do I must travel around the map or does it be enought just to sit down outside town gates and wait...
Old 10-28-2002, 05:13 AM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

'reset adventures'....(the button, found on the 'Game options' menu)...Restarts the game!!!

'REVERT GAME'....(the floppy icon, you see...when you're inside the INN)...Takes you back to the last time you left town.

If all you want to do is finish your Monk training....you need'nt do either. Just remove ALL of your weapons and armor...step outside the town gate (I prefer the east gate...it's always less active) and back up against the wall...OR climb ontop (if you know how) ...and wait. It takes 4 hours real time..to equal 2 days game time.....and of course... ..the game must be running the whole time.

After you're done, you go to the Bushi dojo and you're a monk...

Just for future reference...'reset adventures', starts the game over from the begining. You keep all your gear, gold and current stats/status....You lose certain quest items, guild memeberships, quest log and Role history.
Old 10-28-2002, 08:34 AM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Talking to him again has been known to reset the timer. So has entering town.

My plan: head out to adventure as a party. Go clean out a dungeon, and by the time you get back, you should have completed the two days.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 10:52 AM   #4
Olli Kalma

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
My plan: head out to adventure as a party. Go clean out a dungeon, and by the time you get back, you should have completed the two days.
Do you mean that my party can go to clean some dungeon and my monk cadet wear nothing and equip nothing?
Well I tought that he/she must wander out by him/her self?!?
I go into Dragon's Spire if I can do it like I understand it....

Then I must create new character whoom I leave into inn... cause I have to give him/her my monk trainers stuff.. There's so plenty that don't like drag them with rest of the party [img]smile.gif[/img]

Just say if that he/she...Him/her piss you off... Well if I don't use it someone could get wrong what I was saying... or witch male/female... [img]smile.gif[/img] Well not! But
Did you read one topic W&W Skills and Traits ?

Well WillowIx wrote: No I still stick to the old believes that Wyv is D.W. Bradley lmao......

I didn't know that and how it cleared to me... WOW! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Back to game...

Packrat:
Of course I meant Revert game!!!
It just... It was morning when I post that topic and... Only seacond cup of coffee!! Try to understand [img]smile.gif[/img]

Bungleau:
I try now to just leave game alone for 4 hours or more and head out into cafe... Btw. Physics tent went quite well... [img]smile.gif[/img]

And to the end... Do I use smilies too much [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2002, 11:58 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!

I am NOT Bradley! If I were there wouldn't be so many posters on this board who are much better informed about some of the aspects of this game than I and there are many such posters!

It is the Barbarian that is best to take out on his own so he/she can get the necessary kills to fulfill the Barbarian ascention quest.
The monk to be you can take out with your party, they just have to do without all their goodies. Going out and doing a whole dungeon should eat up the required time - save before entering Ishad N'ha and if he/she hasn't made it to monk yet, reload your saved game from before entering the town.

Hope you are monked soon!!!

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 03:36 PM   #6
Olli Kalma

To Wyvern:
I believe WillowIx...
Think you are Bradley you just say you won't be! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ok I believe you.
It's just one rumor and that's it!
You let me understand that all party members must be unequipment... ( is that a real word anyway [img]smile.gif[/img] )
you wrote: they just have to do without all their goodies...
but hope that is not true... Going to Dragon Spire now...
It's probable that I have soon many questions about that adventure...
I hate walktroughts and try not to use 'em as long as I can. But I love confersation in forums [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2002, 04:22 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Olli,

Yes, your monk can just wander with everyone else. He or she can't be wearing anything, though -- no armor, rings, weapons, and so on. Everything on the right side needs to be empty.

Then, just go battle! When you come back, you should have enough time to complete the quest. It may seem like the monk candidate must wander alone, but that's not the case. He can go with friends.

As for smilies, I'd suggest a little more variety. Try a [img]tongue.gif[/img] every so often, or a really big . And for grins, how about a [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] to keep it moving?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2002, 04:45 AM   #8
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

I know we've gone a bit OT here....But....I can't pass up an chance to brag about Wyverns creativity...

If you're Really feeling festive..(and don't mind a little extra typing)...you could also add, something like this.... ..Or.. ..

You can see the rest of Wyvern's work here... ... Red's family page

*note to Wyv....where does this one hide??? ...is it a custom build?? I couldn't find it anywhere.
Old 10-29-2002, 08:22 AM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Olli Kalma:
To Wyvern:
I believe WillowIx...
Think you are Bradley you just say you won't be! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ok I believe you.
It's just one rumor and that's it!
You let me understand that all party members must be unequipment... ( is that a real word anyway [img]smile.gif[/img] )
you wrote: they just have to do without all their goodies...
but hope that is not true... Going to Dragon Spire now...
It's probable that I have soon many questions about that adventure...
I hate walktroughts and try not to use 'em as long as I can. But I love confersation in forums [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sorry - I have confused you - the "they" referred only to any character(s) that are trying to become monks - not ALL your characters!!

Only the character on the MONK QUEST need do without their equipment!

Wyv
Old 10-29-2002, 08:26 AM   #10
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Packrat:

*note to Wyv....where does this one hide??? ...is it a custom build?? I couldn't find it anywhere.
BLUSHES!!!

I haven't added "mummygrabfree" onto any of the bouncy pages yet. Like so many things I need to get done, this is just another one on the very long list!

Wyv