Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2002, 04:12 PM   #1
Kammye
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have killed the lich several times and still have not found the key to take me to the next level.

Help please.

Thanks,

Kam
Old 04-10-2002, 04:44 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Okay here is how you find the key.

(Spoiler at the bottem if you have not beat the game do not look if you want to ruin the game)

Okay after you kill the lich and all of his buddys there should be some old chests or coffins or whatever you want to call them.Some of them are traps and others containe items.The one you are looking for is near the door to the next room somewhere.Be careful.The next place is kinda frusterating.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 05:49 PM   #3
Kammye
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you!!!!!! : )

Kam
Old 04-10-2002, 10:28 PM   #4
SomeGuy
Unicorn

no problem
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote