Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2002, 09:11 PM   #1
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

They incule lots of character pics for just about any class and gender. King Azoun of cormyr, Zhentilar warrior, Priestess of Loviatar, Orcs, Half-Orcs, and More.

Let me know what you think.

click below to go directly to the new pictures:
new pictures
Ignore pages 15 through 17 all the new ones are on 3 through 14. I'll fill the other ones later.

Click below to go to the main site:
Lord Killjoy's Graphics
Old 01-28-2002, 09:54 PM   #2
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Requests anyone?
Have a character in your head and can't find a graphic for it. Describe it to me I can do just about any class and weapon. I'm having trouble with a male robe for a wizard though so robed wizards are out for right now. but most types of armor, hair and faces I can do.
I'm working on a male drow right now I can do females just haven't done the face for a male yet.

Lord Killjoy
Old 01-28-2002, 10:08 PM   #3
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

With the new examine item button which is a great idea. I've got about 20 or 30 new items some standard and some exotic(magical looking) I'll upload them in the next few days.

[ 01-28-2002: Message edited by: Lord Killjoy ]

Old 01-28-2002, 10:28 PM   #4
manikus
Jack Burton

i'm looking through the pics now, and man, are they awesome! i've liked everything that i've seen!

as for requests...just keep doing what you're doing! if i could have pics of anything or anyone, though, i'd like to see some rangers and specialty priests for the different deities of the realms.

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2002, 10:31 PM   #5
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Manikus,

I've been scanning holy symbols for Forgotten Realms and retouching them so they look somewhat real on a texture map. Hopefully within a week I can get up clerics to Cyric, Bane, Kelemvor, Mystra, and some of my other favorites. As far as rangers go I have a bow but getting a little trouble with the leather armor.

Lord Killjoy
Old 01-28-2002, 11:57 PM   #6
Thaddeus Mass
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yes, very nice. Having used Poser I know the work involved if you do anything but naked people.

Hmmmmm...

Sorry, I was day-dreaming--to continue: I tried to download but my browser is acting up, so, trouble ahead for me I guess. I'm melting...I'm melting...

Thaddeus Mass
Old 01-28-2002, 11:59 PM   #7
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

Manikus,

I just uploaded 2 new Clerics, Cyric and one for Tempus
I dressed them according to the Forgotten Realms box set Running the realms book on Cleric appearance according to Diety.

Hope you like. There on page 15.

Lord Killjoy's Graphics

Lord Killjoy
Old 01-29-2002, 08:10 AM   #8
foody
Manshoon

Yes I do have some requests actually, is it possible you can do the same quality graphics that I see right now but for the battle icon graphics. I don't want to use the default Icon sprites and they look old, I like the high quality graphics that your producing but for Icon Sprites if you know what I mean. Like for both the combat icon and the for player icon..if you could do that like the daemon in your signature then I post my requests and in advance thank you so much [img]smile.gif[/img]
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.<p>I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2002, 12:16 PM   #9
Lord Killjoy
Manshoon

The combat icons small size makes them a pain in the butt. But I have been attempting to make combat icons in 3d. I'm working on it. But the results will never be good until the combat Icon gets larger.

Lord Killjoy
Old 01-29-2002, 08:13 PM   #10
manikus
Jack Burton

the new clerics are very good.

keep 'em coming! [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/knight.gif[/img]