Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2001, 10:19 PM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Within a billowing cloud of smoke, Sazerac the Wise appears.

"I am here answering your summons, O Lady of the Clouds! So you need asssistance in finding the color of the chocolate cat, eh? Give me some time to prepare my materials."

Immediately Sazerac scans through the great hall. His eyes light up as he perceives the enormous stacks of crates against the wall. Moving rapidly, his hands fly out in arcane gestures as the massive crates of Spam that Cloudy has generated throughout her travels begin to rearrange themselves, forming into a massive pyramid. Climbing up the pyramid of Spam, Sazerac peers through the aperture at the top, gazing down upon the countryside, his crystal of "faroverthereseeing +20 (TM)" in his hand, scanning the slopes for the missing collar...

occ: ROTFL! Saz, you did it again...I am never reading another post of yours or RudeDawg's with anything in my mouth again! ...*sighing and wiping up a sticky keyboard...wondering if OJ is safe for monitors*

*watched the Wise One teetering on the unstable mountain of spam cans and giggles* Uh Sazzo? You don't look to safe up there! So? Can you tell us which way to go for the Collar of Obedience +5?

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 06-13-2001, 10:19 PM   #32
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Tiax, Neb and Razzen act as scouts, going ahead of everyone else so that they can warn everyone about dangers ahead before they bump into them, they might be the first to bump into danger, but they're also the first to bump into adventure, riches and bars.
Old 06-13-2001, 10:26 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Epona, running late, and in a hurry as usual, rushes in, checking her recently restocked supply of crossbow bolts, and securing her lute across her backpack.

"I hear choc lost his famed twinklyspanglysparklystarry collar - very careless, I suppose you want me to help you look for it?" A greyish, scruffy looking bird stretches its wings and settles back into her backpack sleepily. It appears to be muttering to itself.

Aha! Epona has arrived! *waves back toward the assembled party* Introduce yourself around and see Moridin for your battle supplies. We'll find a merchant of magical supplies next I think. I hope your journey wasn't too harsh. I fear the one ahead is going to be ...uh, well difficult! *looks back at Memnoch goosing a barmaid, Jerome hurling spitballs and feathers at Lord of Alcohol and RudeDawgs fairies busy strafing Lord Shield's head and she sighs heavily* Yes, an aduous journey to be sure...sigh... HEY CalebBiskiebabe! STOP WHACKING THE WOLFLET OVERLORD!!!! Uh, excuse me, Epona, I need to uh, see to some things! *CloudMama runs off to thump someone, she isn't quite sure who*

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 06-14-2001, 03:57 AM   #34
Lord Shield

The fairies get nervous around my head. The two omens look at them with an evil grin
The fairies, although knowing that the dark one is on their side, still feel nervous after awhile and return to RudeDawg to shiver awhile
I could scan ahead with my thoughts, but it would be more fun for Tiax to 'bump' into something. (BTW, I hope you didn't hit my manifestation form with t hat mace - it's made of entropy and the mace would have rusted to bits [unless magical, in which case it lost one 'plus'])
BTW, Caleb, do you have a left-handed snorkel in that Bag of Crap? We may need it

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-14-2001, 03:25 PM   #35
Epona
Zartan

Ahh, Stormgreeter, I am glad you are here, I could do with some magical supplies, although I have most of the other things I need - crossbow, bolts, short sword, lute for evening entertainment, and scruffy looking bird (just in case).

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas

[This message has been edited by Epona (edited 06-16-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 03:42 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

Ahh, Stormgreeter, I am glad you are here, I could do with some magical supplies, although I have most of the other things I need - crossbow, bolts, short sword, lute for evening entertainment, and scruffy looking bird (just in case).

LOL, well met, Epona! And pray tell, what does one do with a scruffy looking bird? Does he sit upon the desk and quote "nevermore!" all night?

Zeeke the Ranger was going to join us in our adventures, I'm sure he would love to meet the 'scruffy looking' creature of the woodlands you have there!

Now everyone! We must head to the shop of Lioness, who sells the most amazing spells scrolls, potions and ensorcelled items! I believe the mage Asphyxiate is her source. I wonder if we can seek his advice?

Cloudbringer, leading the way to the magic shop

------------------
Storm-Queen

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 05:04 PM   #37
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Another post deleted at moderators request.

[This message has been edited by jabidas (edited 06-16-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 05:37 PM   #38
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Yes, I would like to know too Epona. What does one do with a scruffy looking bird. I might want one for myself.

Come on everyone. Cloudy says we must get to Lioness' magic shop. Some people are falling behind.

------------------

Old 06-14-2001, 06:18 PM   #39
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

The three Ramones, err, Ramons let out a deep collective sigh of relief: it has finally happened, someone has seen through their disguise - and, of course, it has been the ingenious LadyWendy whose almost unearthly intuition even allows her to read the minds of geese. Now they no longer need to pretend to be Spanish grandes, true noblemen and perfect gentlemen, especially with the ladies. Being pleasant with these extremely spoilt luxury creatures had become very tiresome, even unbearable, anyway. Instead they can show their true selves, behave in the way they are accostumed to and comfortable with from their homeland, the wild and free Barbaristan: unrestrained belching, farting, cussing and pinching every chick who passes by in the behind, err ass - sorry for that relapse into the gentlemanly days, but fundamental behavioral changes from one minute to the next are not that easy. But all in all a much more relaxed and fun lifestyle. Before they would have had to fake outrage at Caleb's "attack" on LadyWendy and demanded an immediate apology or even satisfaction in a duel. Now the Ramons simply watch the scene, barely hiding their amusement, then walk up to her, pat her behind and say, under the false pretense of trying to comfort her and smirking: "Well, girlie, too bad, too bad ... but you'll get over it, with time." And after LadyWendy frowns at them, both clearly annoyed and startled, they just shrug it off by adding: " Thought you liked it that way, girlie. After all, didn't you just recently tell us of your new part-time job as a serving wench ... ? "

Just being barbarians would become dull soon, but being clever ones, gives them more and wider options: so, while everybody else is busily running back and forth in an effort to equip him-/herself, the Ramons rather seek a little more entertainment for themselves and approach Cloudbringer who has clearly her hands full trying to oversee everything. All three of them circle her a couple of times, examining the most famous butt in all of the realms, then they speak, their faces displaying the most innocent smiles imaginable: " Uh, CloudButt, err, Cloudbard, we are nothing but a bunch of uncultivated barbarians from a land far, far away", says RamonI, and RamonII continues at once: " But as we now live here with you in a highly civilized part of the world, we have decided
that, in order to fit in, we really ought to make an effort to catch up, to educate ourselves. And you, as our respected leaderbosswomen ... " - here RamonI hurries to add:"and a widely travelled bard", "yes", RamonII takes up again, " and as widely travelled bard, seem to be the ideal person to help us with that", now RamonIII kicks in:" So, please, maybe we could just start off with a simple question: a 'ladysister' what would that exactly be, perhaps the opposite of a 'ladybrother' ?"

Not waiting for a response, they stroll off, grinning maliciously, to replace their foils (" These thingies are only good as tooth picks at the most !") with three of the largest broadswords ever seen in this part of the realms ...

( Well, LW, you got what you had ordered, now live with it ... )

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !

Old 06-14-2001, 06:54 PM   #40
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Sazerac comes running up, behind the group. "Eh, sorry, Lady Cloudy...I got distracted while spammin...er, scanning the slopes for the lost collar. I do believe I know it's location, but it is a most dangerous journey. The collar seems to have flown into the caverns of the mighty Spam giants of the Northlands!"

The sage waited while the rest of the group stared in stunned silence.

"Yes, yes, we must make haste to the spell store. The gods only know what horrors lie in wait for us in the Caverns of the dreaded Spam Giants! We will need all the arcane artillery we can muster...."