Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2005, 10:01 AM   #1
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

im downloading TDD mod and want to know if i can still use tactics,UB,EoU and any other major mods. If i can what order do i need install them. Thanks
Old 09-21-2005, 10:26 AM   #2
jcompton
Elminster

The resurgent popularity of TDD is quite distressing.

In theory, it will work if you install TDD after the official patch but before all WeiDU mods.

In practice... can someone explain to me why everybody's downloading TDD again?
Old 09-21-2005, 12:43 PM   #3
lost prophet
Drow Warrior

i downloaded it just because i wanted to play something new. i have heard that its not very good but hey, you cant knock something till you try it right?
Old 09-21-2005, 12:45 PM   #4
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

I recently downloaded it to try something different. I am not sure if I like it yet, but then again I haven't played it much. My son however loves the new "stuff" he can get. I am likely to take it off my system in the near future and perhaps try the TDDsinTDD mod which I know has the NPC's and I think may have the items (which is all my son really wants anyway). I wonder if some of the resurgence is due to TDD being converted to Weidu or being in the process of a conversion.

@Lost Prophet - I have EoU, DBG, Item upgrade, underrep items, Rogue Rebalancing, Quest and maybe one other mod installed. The only problem I have had is that if I choose a TDD kit I can not assign proficiency points (except through Shadowkeeper). That said, I do not use kits all that often and have not used any of the TDD kits so it is not a problem for me.
Stonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 01:01 PM   #5
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by lost prophet:
i downloaded it just because i wanted to play something new. i have heard that its not very good but hey, you cant knock something till you try it right?
Well, it's very very very buggy. I downloaded it, and then took it off after 10 minutes. Also doesn't work with ToB(I think).
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote