Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2002, 10:45 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

That's great news about your son visiting! Keep up the good work at school too!

johnny? Did you take too many pills this morning?
Old 10-10-2002, 12:29 AM   #12
Azred
Drow Priestess

That's wonderful, Moni! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] I knew you would do well in your speech class.

Oooh! Math homework! What is the maximum number of pieces of cake you can create using exactly 5 cuts? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 10-10-2002, 04:22 AM   #13
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
That's great news about your son visiting! Keep up the good work at school too!

johnny? Did you take too many pills this morning?
LOL Of course not, just the usual amount. And i posted that last night btw, i'm good now.
Old 10-10-2002, 05:41 AM   #14
The Trickster
Manshoon

Wow, I think it's fantastic that you have such strength and commitment. Now if only I could get some of that going.
<br /><br />Movie Reviewer for Ironworks Gaming<br />Hero of Icewind Dale and alias to The Nameless One, Gordon Freeman, Garrett, Elayna Sedai, Cate Archer, Child of Bhaal, J.C Denton and Patrick Galloway.<br />Leader in the war against commercial music.
Old 10-10-2002, 02:03 PM   #15
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

So you're alive? And just last night Johnny and I were wondering when the funeral was taking place. Spent good money on this black suit and all and now it's all for nothing!
Old 10-10-2002, 02:30 PM   #16
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Lol good luck Moni i don't have the will to do enough studing to get thoes types of grades i'll take all b's and have some fun and relax myself. The maximum number of pices you can make with 5 cutes is 16 pices [img]tongue.gif[/img] i think anyways
Old 10-10-2002, 03:18 PM   #17
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Nice one, Moni [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
johnny...Minno?!
LOL That goes back a few months, when there was this thread posted by Yorick. He asked why everyone kept calling him Yorrick, and from there on everyone kinda lost his or hers marbles. So Moni became Minno, and i never stopped using that name. Maybe i need to see a doctor about this. [/QUOTE]I made the mistake of saying that NO ONE could spell my name wrong. Got things back...

Hortain
Horation
Hor
only in this forumn... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2002, 04:32 PM   #18
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
You forgot horatoi, that's the one i came up with if i remember correctly. Hey...sounds kinda Japanese, doesn't it Horatoi san ?
Old 10-10-2002, 04:47 PM   #19
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Watashiwa HORATIO des!!!
Old 10-10-2002, 11:36 PM   #20
Moni

johnny,
Don't ever stop calling me Minno lol.

T/-/alali, Thanks! I miss you & your antics too! (staying up a little late tonight since I took a nap this afternoon lol) Hey, seen any old peasant women in the stands of the arena these days?

ladyzekke,
Thanks! I am hoping his girl won't be intimidated by me as "the mother-in-law" lol...I don't want her kissing a$$, I just want her to be herself...we'll see how it works out. I've never met her but I do like what she is doing for herself ( a good education) what she does for my son (keeps him happy) and I do think she is beautiful. [img]smile.gif[/img] I guess I'll get to see how things go whenever we do get to meet. As long as my son is happy with her, she's all good though and has nothing to prove to me.

Attalus,
LMAO! I keep saying that...!
(thanks ladyzeeke for the wet noodle thing anyway, that was funny too LOL)

Cloudbringer & Azred,
Thank you both very much! Oh and Azred...there isn't any cake. I ate it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The Trickster,
I wouldn't call it strength and commitment so much as I would surprise LOL...I did well right off the bat in all of my classes and want to maintain it rather than having to work to bring a grade up like I did last year. I am having fun with all of my classes too which makes a big difference in what I am willing to commit to them too, I think. Then too, you really can't beat having fun, personable and intelligent people teaching you in ALL of your courses! I really lucked out in that dept. this semester.

Bokken,
Tsk tsk tsk...ready to bury me already and we haven't even had dinner together yet! What am I going to do with you?!
Hey, don't go returning that suit right away though! I do still smoke and have been having chest "pressure" and slight pain over the last few weeks too so not all hope is lost. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] If anything, you can wear it when you take me out to dinner.

Blade,
I am having fun in a demented kind of way lol...I think my life away from school is just a tad bit on the BORING side though, so that helps lol.

Horatio,
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Back at ya baby! How's the running going these days?