Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2002, 04:26 PM   #21
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanthir:
well i tend to make my own I stick some tommatos in the processor
then add some bay leaf and basil
then ina serpeate skillet I pout some olive oil and crush some garlic over the olive oil then drop it into the oil and sauta it till it is golden brown
then add it to the pot when it is boiling then simmer.

But then hey I make my own pasta too

Perhaps I'll type out my oldest recipe here. It gets raves from everyone trying it for the first time.

I'd make my own pasta...if I had an industrial pasta maker! I had a friend in Tucson who made all the pastas for the city's five-star Italian restaurants. Wow, talk about some delicious pasta! Not to mention that his machine (small as it is) can, on a daily basis, pump out enough pasta to feed the throngs of rich Tucsonians who made the restaurants so popular.
Cracked me up though...his business was run out of a rented warehouse with a roll-up garage-type door. *snicker*

Maybe I'll check a high priced dept. store in the city for a larger better quality (stainless steel) model than what is available (*coughplasticcough* at our local Dollar General Store

I do like making my own egg-noodles...beats the heck out of paying three times the price for the same thing (but dirty lol) off the store shelf!

[ 06-10-2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 06-10-2002, 06:18 PM   #22
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

I stir fry up ground chuck with fresh cut garlic, onions, and green peppers. Brown as desired.
Add 2 jars Ragu ~old style~ 2 6 once cans itailan paste, simmer for 20 minutes.
Add your choice of cheesey garlic bread smacking with butter on top of fresh grated parmesan, ceasars salad, and house wine.