Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2002, 08:53 AM   #1
Kayless
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Got the letter from Queen's rooms that says it's a deposit for a key.
Where do I get the key? Also, is there a King's key? I have the constable's and Porticullus keys.
Kayless
Kayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2002, 10:39 AM   #2
Erydian
Manshoon

SPOILER
There is a "King's Apartment Key". The Queen's Key can be found in the king's treasury, where you can extract certain items if you have the deposit slips for them. By the sounds of it, you probably need to explore the upper castle more, but I'll give you a clue - make sure you explore the Prince's quarters fully. [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Constable's key does have a purpose (it opens a safe in his office) - but you'll need to find the treasury in order to fully appreciate it. Make sure you read the signs scattered throughout the castle (on the walls). They'll tell you where you are - and in doing so, give you valuable clues to what the purpose of certain keys are.

You'll find a use for the Portcullis Key once you've entered the royal wing of the palace.

If you want more exact info (I have no idea how much you want to be spoiled) just let me know.

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Erydian ]

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Erydian ]

Old 01-24-2002, 07:43 AM   #3
Kayless
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got the Queen's key from the treasury, which now looks completely empty. In the Prince's room before I played with the rocking hogar and
the statue's windup key and sword. The King's quarters look pretty empty to me but there are lots of locked doors. That Porticullus key opened up a hallway that leads to a cobwebbed room and another door...
I guess I need more help cause my cranky Mage is getting very tired of bumping his large nose on locked doors and it's anyone's guess what he might do if he really flies into a temper.
Kayless
Kayless is offline   Reply With Quote