Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 05:31 PM   #181
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

"I am sorry if I have hurt you in digging up the past, although sometimes it is better to confront your fears with the knowledge that the past is...well in the past. Anyway I diverge again, I think it is a common thing when you possess so much knowledge with no one to talk to about it, but that's another story."

Adohorn looked down to the ground, where the unconcious ones lay. He bent down infront of each simultaneously, Therlion the elf first, whispering words to his ear so only he could hear: "Faer teli an enni"

As he finished his ancient elven words of wisdom from long ago, Adohorn stood up and waited, confident something would happen.

sig

[ 09-28-2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]
Old 09-28-2004, 05:41 PM   #182
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: As I do not really have an introduction point ready for Celedor now here goes a short initial mission for him, which will lead into the main mission lines:

For Celedor:

Orcs were foul creatures. Celedor's nose was irritated by their smell. But ever since they had left the stronghold he had been ordered to follow them. His specialties made him the best for the task, so he accepted it. He had been tracking them for days and now he was nearly positively sure that they were heading towards the human town. As far as he knew however the humans were allied with the enemy, so he did not know why three hundred of them were marching at their city. He left his observation post and scratched a few marks on the bark of a tree. Elves would find it soon and get his message.

He prepared to return back to his observation post when suddenly he hard a movement behind him. Whirling around he spotted a pair of orc scouts. They had caught him the elf unawares. Swords drawn they headed towards him.

OOC: sorry to start off your char with a battle, but I could not find any other way to introduce him in the game at the moment. You are far away enough from the main body of the orcish group so that the sounds of the combat won't be heard by them.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:52 PM   #183
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Therlion opened his eyes. Still groggy and dazed, he could see a new shape moving about, a person. In a confused movement he weakly moved his hand to his daggers to protect himself, the individual being an intruder was his first thought. His vision cleared, and he could see an elf infront of him. He relaxed a bit. "Who.. Who are you?"
Old 09-28-2004, 05:58 PM   #184
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

"Hello friend, fear me not, please put your daggers away, for above all, I mean no harm. I am Adohorn a wandering elf who happend to spring upon this hut through nosyness above all I suppose. My want for more knowledge led me to your aid. Basically I am here to help. Are you alright? Require anything? I have some fairly basic healing knowledge, through and old elven language, I will do what I can.

sig

[ 09-28-2004, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]
Old 09-28-2004, 06:11 PM   #185
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

"So it was you who woke me up. I have never truly mastered the spirit magic." he tried to rise, but faltered, and sat back down. "Too weak. I grow weaker by the hour. I must go straight to the point, Kalam" Therlion pointed at the human lying on the far side of the room. He also leaned and looked at him for a moment, to appraise his condition " has been poisoned, the same as me. We were going to Ardana to be cured. Kalam is instrumental to the battle against Morgoth, he must be kept safe." he sat back and closed his eyes. Losing the battle for conciousness, Therlion said "You must help us in our plight. To def..." he fell to sleep again.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:22 PM   #186
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Adohorn let Therlion drift back to his state of unconciousness, for now. He had heard of this Ardana and was not sure whether he should help, it was risky, and he was just a passer by he reminded himself. But...he supposed he might aswell do something useful, he was in the mood for and adventure as he hadn't been on a proper one for many centuries. Turning to the dwarf he asked "Where can I find this Ardana, Durling? Somewhere in the mountains I gather? I am quite familiar with them in my times of travel, but never before have I come across her.

I gather the two horses outside are Therlion and Keal's yes? We should make haste...

[ 09-29-2004, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: RoSs_bg2_rox ]
Old 09-29-2004, 01:25 AM   #187
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

"Sneaky bastards" Celedor thought to himself.

Celedor whiped a dagger at each orc and quickly drew his twin shortswords. Reaching the tip of one blade toward the ground, he drew a line in the dirt. Celedor quickly went into a defensive posture and waited for his enemies to get close enough to him before he struck. As the orcs approach, Celedor goes into a flurry of blinding attacks meant to invoke fear as much as they were meant to kill.

[ 09-29-2004, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Morgan_Corbesant ]
Old 09-29-2004, 01:32 AM   #188
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Morgan could you disable your sig while playing in this game? It makes posts more visible.

For Celedor:

One of the daggers found its target and the orc on the left fell back with the dagger standing out of its throat. The other dagger whipped past its target and stuck in a tree behind him.

The orc on the right hesitated for a moment seeing the elf whirling his sword in the air ahead of him. Then his fear overcame his senses. He threw down his weapon and turned starting to run away from Celedor.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:45 AM   #189
dplax
Jack Burton

OOC: Until Keal is able to return I shall control his char.

For Adohorn, Therlion and Keal:

The dwarf still seemed a bit surprised at being referred to by his original name, but was coming to accept it again.

"The last I heard of her she was living in a cave high up in the mountains, refusing all contact with the living. A traveler who went by here several decades ago told me that she was starting to become mad."

Durling/Haine then went on to describe the way to go to Keal and Adohorn again and bade them farewell. But before they were able to leave he darted into his cabin and brought out some firewood neatly tied together into a bundle.

"You might need this on your journey. The cold can be bad during the night. It is firewood which has been prepared according to dwarven customs and it will burn longer and with a higher intensity."

They started the journey deep into the mountains with the two injured on the horses and Keal and Adohorn walking next to them. As they progresse the signs of life became less and less visible and were soon replaced by bare rocks and patches of snow. As night fell the group started looking for a place to camp. Looking around in the reflection of the moon of the snow they could make out a cave about a mile away other than that there was only the possibility to sleep in the open.
Old 09-29-2004, 04:36 PM   #190
The Fallen One
Elminster

Terias, recognizing the figure in the distance with his elven eyes, ran towards him. When he was near Turin, He quickly asked "What has been going on while i have been captive, my friend?"