Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 10:53 PM   #81
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Turin

"If you will but allow me a moment..."

Turin closes the door in the guard's face and turns to Roland. He pointed without saying a word so as to not let the guard hear him speaking to the very man in question who was already at the door. Roland understood this gesture to mean that he could go get his gear and prepare for a journey through town to meet with this nightowl of a man who thought nothing of bothering people in the middle of the night.

(I shall save Roland a post and help dplax move the plot along.)

While Roland was getting ready, Turin ventured into the doorway of the sleeping Robyn and whispered to her what was going on. He insisted that she play through this portrayal of feeling sick and asleep, so as to save her from having to journey out, which would at least leave her available for them, in the chance that this meeting turned sour. He told her where she might locate the elf as well. In a moment, Roland was ready and the both walked to the door, fully clothed and prepared for this strange summons.

"Alright...we are ready to go with you. Lead the way."
Old 08-29-2004, 05:43 AM   #82
dplax
Jack Burton

For Turin and Roland:

"Come this way then."

The guard then led them towards the town gates and then outside them about 300 meters (about 900-1000 feet). Lord Easthome was waiting there with three guards. After the guard explained to him that Robyn was not feeling well and could not come the Lord dismissed the guard, who went back into the town. After he got out of earshot Lord Easthome started speaking.

"Before speaking about anything important I would like to know something. What relationship have you and your companions got with my son?"
Old 08-29-2004, 09:50 AM   #83
Sythe
Ra

Roland blinked when the question was asked. He looked to Turin expecting him to handle this.
Old 08-29-2004, 10:26 AM   #84
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

Kalam stepped forward and spoke now.

"Stop trying elf! Simply put you are our prisoner until my father decides your fate. Now we must continue on with our mission."

The group then saddled up and started moving. Kalam indicated for Therlion, behind whom Keal was sitting on the horse to fall back from the group with him.
Old 08-29-2004, 11:59 AM   #85
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Therlion speaked softly, so that noone in the group hears but Keal "Keal, calm down. Kalam means you no harm, and will do anything he can to protect you. And if he can't protect you, I will, atleast untill you get your weapons and armor back." He slowed his horse towards Kalam and continued "Kalam has introduced me to his plans to replace his father as the ruler, and side this land with us." He turned to Kalam as he neared him and said "I appreciate this, Kalam."

[ 08-30-2004, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 08-29-2004, 12:39 PM   #86
Keal

Keal has trouble believing Therloin although he already knows what he said is true."How long is it until we get to your father, and who is he?"
Old 08-29-2004, 04:20 PM   #87
The Fallen One
Elminster

Terias watches Orunin go towards the last guard, since he himself couldnt cast a spell so fast in sucession..

OOC: Sorry about the dissapearing everyone, i was moving into my college dorm, and it took a heck of a lot of time, but i should be back here more often now that im settled downed ^_^
Old 08-29-2004, 04:34 PM   #88
dplax
Jack Burton

For Keal and Therlion:

Kalam looked around nervously before replying, and even then directed his gaze at Therlion when replying.

"I shouldn't be seen talking to you elf. I'm sure Therlion can satisfy all of your questions. By the way Therlion be prepared I am nearly sure that if anything happens it will happen before we reach the enemy."
Old 08-29-2004, 04:41 PM   #89
dplax
Jack Burton

For Terias and Kirūn:

OOC: I'll assume since Cienden doesn't seem to be around that Kirūn has charged and taken care of the last orc. You are now free to open the door which is ahead of you, or you can change the plan if you wish.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:43 PM   #90
dplax
Jack Burton

A note to everyone participating in the game:

Disable your sigs! I have already asked for this several times, but people seem to forget. If you don't know how to do this then here it is:

If you reply with quick reply there is a box next to it saying show signature?. You should uncheck this.
If you reply with the normal reply then the same function is under the message box.
Closed Thread