Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2001, 10:25 PM   #31
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, don't be sad! (Cloudy smooches her favorite lbm mage on the cheek and smiles reeeeeeal purrrty) That's a terrible tragedy to have to deal with. And I just never get over thinking it's such a waste. But sometimes a person that far into the depression just can't see the light out there. I think Wah sees the light.

Better? You make me laugh all the time, I wanna share the joy!

You're a really nice person, lbm. I'm glad we 'met', crpg addictions notwithstanding! Man, I think we're going to feed each other's addictions...(giggle). Now I'm gonna have to go get Planescape Torment. If they have it there, I'll get it tomorrow when I look for HOW.

Cloudbringer, low ac, but cute!
Old 02-21-2001, 10:35 PM   #32
turbovee
Elminster

Lbm better now, I'm glad to have met you too Joybringer. Gonna fix that AC soon.

I'm sure Wah realizes the light was really bright from all the friends on the board shining in on him.

Btw you do know you've surpassed the 1000 post mark don't you, Boardclogger LOL
Old 02-21-2001, 10:39 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Boardclogger?! Oooooh, you iz askin for it, now, lbm! Oh yes, just you wait...youz gonna owe Anomen and CB bigtime next time lovergirl bites the dust! Oh yaaaah! ROTFL! HAHAHHAHA

Storm-Queen...need some rain in San Diego, bossman?!
Old 02-21-2001, 10:47 PM   #34
turbovee
Elminster

No enjoying the sun just fine 70° today
Old 02-21-2001, 10:58 PM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Don't rub it in. Still dismally gray and cold here. So, it sounds like you and I are going to be playing some sort of crpg several nights and most Saturdays a week...sigh...

After next week, my Tuesdays or Thursdays are going to be booked- (not sure which, may start as one then move to the other)- Lenten Bible study starts and since I am one of the prime pushers of our parish priest to do it, I always go to his sessions. I'll find out next Thurs (first class) whether he keeps Thurs or moves to Tues. evenings. But since it's 7pm, it breaks up the evening too much for a game, I think. Goes for a few months. So if you and LoA and I can work around that, I'll pencil you in on my calendar!

Cloudbringer
Old 02-21-2001, 11:04 PM   #36
turbovee
Elminster

thanks for feeding my addiction. I'll be waiting for my next fix Cloudpusher! LOL
Old 02-21-2001, 11:10 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Me?! Oh, yah, mr fuel-injected gamenut! Hardyharhar! YOU hooked lil ol' innocent ME on the gaming drug!

Cloudaddict
Old 02-21-2001, 11:41 PM   #38
Larry

pero...no tengo la lana para comparlo este semana...
Estoy triste...

Old 02-21-2001, 11:41 PM   #39
Larry

but...I won't have the money this week to buy it...
I am sad...

Old 02-21-2001, 11:51 PM   #40
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Anticipation will only make it better.