Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2002, 07:08 PM   #1
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Ok i need some help.

Spoiler Spoiler

So far i have collected 3 keys that when I idea them say they are for the rogues class quest. However I can not find anyone for that quest. I think it is suppose to be someoen names Kat or soemthign like that. Anyone found this quest?
Old 06-22-2002, 07:18 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

If your not a rogue you wont get the quest. I have two ancient keys that I dont know what to do with. My character is a Fighter5/Rogue1, I'm wondering if I go back and talk to the thief instructor in the beginning I'll get a quest since I turned thief? I'll give it a shot in a bit
Old 06-22-2002, 07:46 PM   #3
Chewbacca
Zartan

You can use persuasion to get all the class-based quests except for the mage's, at least in chapter one. Persuasion will pop up in the dialouge string with whoever is giving the quest. If you fail you can try again. My druid completed all of them, except the mage of course.

I dont know which keys you have ,so I dont know if they are for this quest but...

Spoiler for a rogue quest in the city core!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
A rogue quest is innitiated by a lady named Ophala and she is found in the moonbeam mask in the city core. Have a good thief handy for this quest!