Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2005, 12:50 PM   #31
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that bricks spent all day thinking about llamas....

Man I'm slipping.

Oh, and the Ninja Turtles told us that womencan fit in rectangular openings (storm drains specifically) so maybe a man could use a manhole that isn't round...but he wouldn't like it!

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 11:46 AM   #32
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:

7-Football, the most well-loved object in the entire world is ROUND, hell every other sport involves a ROUND object, think about it.
take a look at a north american football and let me know if it is round [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2005, 12:43 PM   #33
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
quote:

7-Football, the most well-loved object in the entire world is ROUND, hell every other sport involves a ROUND object, think about it.
take a look at a north american football and let me know if it is round [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]That game is only popular in the US unfortunately. They've tried setting up a league here, but it doesn't attract the people to the stadiums. They're only interrested in REAL football here, the one that actually requires the players to use their feet.
Old 01-23-2005, 02:09 PM   #34
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:
Hey, I have no idea why I'm up at 2:34 in the morning of the day that I have classes, though I think it may have something to do with anime and my friends. Either way, if I'm tired tomorrow, I intend to blame it on you personally, as I am posting this before going to bed. You made me lift weights and then stay up late...didn't you? CONFESS!

Man this screen is blurry.

oh, I guess there should be a question...so here goes...why are manhole covers round? Goooood Night everybody.
You think you're core don't you? Eh? EH?!

Well let me tell you this, thursday night I went to bed at 7:15AM. I had college at 9:00.

I made it in for 9:30. I think that's pretty damn impressive. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-23-2005, 07:56 PM   #35
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
quote:

take a look at a north american football and let me know if it is round [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]If you look at it right, it is. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:27 PM   #36
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
quote:

take a look at a north american football and let me know if it is round [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]He said every other sport, meaning every second sport, not every sport. And as johnny says, real footballs are round, and that's all that matters. Who outside of north america cares about non-round "footballs"? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oh and Ilander - I can't believe someone would willingly put their name to that llama song!
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Vaskez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 01:04 AM   #37
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I happily put my name to the llama song! It's a cult favorite in my dorm, and it actually was convenient to link to it via IW the other day rather than traveling to ABS...

On the subject of football...it's a parabolic curve rotated about an axis, so sure, it's round! Oh, and around here, there's a difference between Football and football.

HAHA! I still haven't caught up on my sleep...

What about YOU? Have YOU had enough sleep?

Old 01-27-2005, 08:54 AM   #38
Iron Greasel
Fzoul Chembryl

Yup. It's the illuminati and the gray aliens. THERE IS PROOF! I'M NOT CRAZY! THEY SAY I'M CRAZY, BUT I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S NOT CRAZY! *runs around in squares screaming*
Old 01-27-2005, 12:35 PM   #39
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

Now, Iron Greasel, you have to realize that we hadn't said that you are crazy. We might have to, after this rant, but we hadn't said it so far...and there's only one logical conclusion to draw.

You are schizophrenic, and in leiu of creating your own personalities, you use ours.

While I am not likely to complain about the schizophrenia (that's normal on this forum), I would like to inform you that my personality is subject to an international copyright that, if used, entitles me to a royalty. In fact, my lawyers say that I should be getting about .8 cents US every time you think a thought as me.

Plus...the illuminati don't really know who you are---the ones you think of as illuminati are really just CIA agents posing as illuminati to infiltrate the gray aliens that seem to be connected to you.

Do not ask me how I know this.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:47 PM   #40
Xan the Enchanter
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I went into a sewer once. A left turn brought me to four mutant turtle people, a right turn brought me to a masked dude with a pipe organ and going straight introduced me to the Pepper Street Mole People.