Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2008, 04:56 PM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Shocked Get a room... oh, wait...

From Yahoo Weird News...

Quote:

Man banned from girlfriend's home after noisy sex

By RAPHAEL G. SATTER, Associated Press Writer Thu Aug 14, 9:00 PM ET

LONDON - A British man has been banned from visiting his girlfriend's home after neighbors complained about noisy sex, a local official said Thursday.

A court barred Adam Hinton, 32, from being within 110 yards of his 29-year-old girlfriend Kerry Norris' apartment, Brighton and Hove City Council spokesman Mike Taggart said.

Residents of Norris's publicly owned home had been complaining since 2006 about thumping music, banging headboards and screamed obscenities, Taggart said.

Neighbors also complained about Norris sunbathing naked in her yard, and were upset that a 6-year-old child in the building had been "subjected to the sort of obscenities you wouldn't want a 6-year-old to hear," the spokesman said.

"She is a classic nightmare neighbor," Taggart said, insisting the case was not about sex. "It's about allowing your neighbors to have a normal decent life without being disturbed."

The court granted the city council's request for an injunction banning Hinton from the apartment because Norris had ignored a previous court order demanding that she be more quiet, Taggart said.

Norris last week was forced to pay $560 in fines and court costs for breaking the "noise abatement order," Taggart said.

Neither Norris or Hinton could be immediately located for comment. Brighton and Hove is located in southern England.
Hmmm... how to comment and remain family-friendly?

I don't think it's possible

Guess they'll have to go to his place until she moves elsewhere... or dumps him. Or perhaps she'll see what neighbors are 110 yards away and then park the car for a bit to get back at them...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #2
VulcanRider
Lord Soth

Default Re: Get a room... oh, wait...

Headphones for the music, a gag for the mouth, and they need to put pillows between the headboard & the wall. Problem solved on the inside. Now about that nude sunbathing, I wonder how many of the neighbors would vote to let her continue...

-----
Help feed animals in shelters with just a mouse click at The Animal Rescue Site !!
VulcanRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: Get a room... oh, wait...

Lawl. I wonder also.