Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-16-2002, 04:10 PM   #11
Maekitso
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hehe thanks for the great replies.

Have I found a game board with cool and nice people? (pinch) ouch!

I sure have!

Maek

[ 02-16-2002: Message edited by: Maekitso ]

Old 02-16-2002, 09:23 PM   #12
DraconisRex

quote:
Originally posted by Jem:
Yes, there are Resurrection Powders and Resurrection Scrolls available to you. And if you haven't left the monastery yet there are at least 6 of the powders available to you in two different areas - some in the lower monastery and some in the upper. It's also possible to buy a couple off of Burz the merchant if you've got enough gold.

UPTO, not AT LEAST. The most I've gotten in my 20+ games (don't ask) is FIVE. The lowest is THREE. I would bet the lowest would be TWO. I think each is randomly generated as 1-3.
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2002, 02:02 AM   #13
Annheiser
Manshoon

Save constantly after every fight. Heh, Ressurection Powders and scrolls are extremely expensive early on. Personally, I hate it when characters die (except for RPCs) and I recheck what I did wrong, and always restart.
Old 02-17-2002, 02:10 AM   #14
Jem
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by DraconisRex:
UPTO, not AT LEAST. The most I've gotten in my 20+ games (don't ask) is FIVE. The lowest is THREE. I would bet the lowest would be TWO. I think each is randomly generated as 1-3.

Really? I've been through the monastery six times now and have gotten the same number - three from each location - each time, which is why I stated it as I did. Maybe it's a bit more random than I realized.

Or maybe it is set by whether you are importing or starting fresh? I've imported the same party three times and three other parties once each. Perhaps that has something to do with why my numbers have been so stable in comparison to yours.