Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 03:22 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Everyone that has reported the bugs and errors is helping out a LOT! And Since I'm a human (not an Elf) I am prone to make errors too! [img]smile.gif[/img] This thread is for anyone that sees or finds any errors/mistakes/bugs/spelling errors to post!!

Use this Format for Posting Them:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. What level did this happen on?

2. What were you doing at the exact moment this bug/error showed up?

3. Describe the error/bug/mistake:

4. Is your character good or evil?

(Thats all I can think of right now)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 08-15-2003, 09:26 AM   #2
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Light Bulb

Hi, Ziroc. It was awesome, but ... on Level I are those Fire Giants supposed to keep spawning? My game froze, too. When I rebooted and tried to rejoin, I was smack in the middle of angry Fire Giants, and died twice while Cerek and Micah were trying to rescue me! My char is LG.
Old 08-15-2003, 04:34 PM   #3
StigTC

Level 5

I was clicking the door opening.

The door/stairs down to level 6 doesn't work. It will not transfer you to the beginning of level 6. (Or anywhere else for that matter)

True Neutral 50/50.
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 08-16-2003, 05:44 AM   #4
StigTC

Figured I'd just fill in the proper forms on the 'Angry Mob' bug and the teleportation bug.

Angry Mob bug.
Level 2, but effects all levels after that.

I was walking.

The lizard realm guard seems to cause a problem if you kill him. Everyone belonging to his faction (meaning all plot characters), will attack you and eventually kill you, if you don't run like scared halfling. It even effects the small dwarven statues on level 2 and the riddle spectre on level 5. But it is most noticeable when you enter Skullport on level 3 and are attacked by an angry mob. Haven't been able to test it further down because of the bug written in the post above.

Has happened to multiple characters, I assume they don't all have the same alignment. My own character, for which this happened, was true neutral.

Teleportation bug.
Level 8 and level 2.

The first time on level 8 I was fighting a skeleton warrior inside the hollow tree stump.

I was teleported alongside with the skeleton warrior to the area in front of the stairs down to level 3 (where the crypt thing and greater bone golem is).
The second time where I was teleported from level 2 to the tavern, I do not remember what I was doing.

Has happened to two different characters, the first character, that went from level 8 to level 2, was a true neutral druid. The other I don't remember.

[ 08-16-2003, 05:46 AM: Message edited by: StigTC ]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 08-16-2003, 10:09 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I have removed the Lizardsrelm guy for the moment, and I think I corrected the transport bug too!! Enjoy!! Report any new bugs you see!

Old 08-16-2003, 10:09 PM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

BTW, I have also reconnected level 6. I totally forgot about that. I was reworking levels 5 and 6 a bit, and forgot to reconnect the doors. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, it's fixed now! Levels 6-9 are now OPEN for business!!

Old 08-17-2003, 07:51 PM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ziroc,

Unfortunately i did see the following occur directly so the details are sketchy.

Massive alignment shift from good to evil.

I was in EfU just a while ago, and got hit with a 6 point alignment shift from good to evil. What's even worse - another person got hit with a 36 point shift (!) from true neutral to neutral evil. This supposedly occured while this second person was fighting the Formians and lich on level two.

I was on the same level and got hit with the shift, in fact everyone in the complex got hit with it.

I don't know if killing the lich or the formians is what caused it or if it was another trigger that caused the shift.

A 36 point shift seems extreme to say the least. ANy idea what caused that?

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Old 08-17-2003, 09:00 PM   #8
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

ok, screw it. the Damn Lizard is being deleted. He is the reason.. I'll ask at the bioware site, because this is a damn bug they NEED to fix with factions.

So playing should be fine, now guys.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2003, 02:36 AM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I thought that no 'hacked items' were allowed in the undermountain game but a player tonight was saying he used some on level ...hmm...think he said 6 on a dragon?

btw, had a blast running around level one and two by myself tongiht but I'll be playing with other IW members more often now that I have seen how much fun it can be! LOVE this mod!
Old 08-18-2003, 04:51 AM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Ziroc, the problem is you are adjusting the lizardmans reputation when he is killed so that it effects all of the same faction. Solution A : Create a custom faction. Solution B: Make him of the friendly faction and tag the area "NO PVP".

[ 08-18-2003, 04:52 AM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]