Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2003, 05:14 AM   #31
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Madchen, can't upload for some bizarre reason - I sent you an email. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Pics have been there for several days, dear. But don't use the new helen acct next time please!
If you'll look at the Index, you'll find the pics - they aren't at the end of the album.
Old 02-25-2003, 02:22 AM   #32
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Quote:
Madchen, can't upload for some bizarre reason - I sent you an email. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Pics have been there for several days, dear. But don't use the new helen acct next time please!
If you'll look at the Index, you'll find the pics - they aren't at the end of the album.
[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img]

Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 05:48 AM   #33
Melusine
Dracolisk

No prob.... and glad to hear your news sweetie!! Keep me posted. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 11:32 PM   #34
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
No prob.... and glad to hear your news sweetie!! Keep me posted. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Well, things are going very very VERY well - I've spent all last Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, Monday night and also going out with her tonight. Making up for lost time and all that. Do you think that's too much???? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 02-26-2003, 10:16 AM   #35
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Well, things are going very very VERY well - I've spent all last Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, Monday night and also going out with her tonight. Making up for lost time and all that. Do you think that's too much???? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
LOL, 'course not!
That's great to hear Mario!! Have a wonderful time, both of you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2003, 03:00 AM   #36
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
LOL, 'course not!
That's great to hear Mario!! Have a wonderful time, both of you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Well, I just put up a couple of photos commemorating the occasion! Page 35. I updated the index as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Come on everyone, let's see if we can get Stealthy's to 40 pages of photos! [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2003, 12:38 PM   #37
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I have a suggestion, but I do not know if it has been offered before, or if you have already considered it...but why not title the thread that contains the links to all the pictures :

Index to IW Photo Album>>>Updated on 18/Mar/03

Then, we will know by looking at the title that there is new content to see.
Old 04-23-2003, 04:53 PM   #38
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Arrow

I was thinking of addingmy kids and my pic, but not sure if ya'll would want to see me,lol let me know how to do it and i will
Old 04-23-2003, 04:56 PM   #39
Melusine
Dracolisk

Stormymystic, I must have explained how to upload pics a thousand times.
It's really not that difficult, just check the "sticky topic" at the top of the forum that's called "Index to Official IW Photo Album" for detailed instructions.

Larry - thanks, that's a good idea! Haven't updated the bloody thing in ages but I will now. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2003, 05:25 PM   #40
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Stormymystic, I must have explained how to upload pics a thousand times.
It's really not that difficult, just check the "sticky topic" at the top of the forum that's called "Index to Official IW Photo Album" for detailed instructions.

Larry - thanks, that's a good idea! Haven't updated the bloody thing in ages but I will now. [img]smile.gif[/img]
ok i am sorry,lol will read that one then