Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 05:32 AM   #81
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

In the distance, Mistral hears a ferocious growl and the curses of a man. The ground trembles mildly and she halts, heart racing and clammy fists clenched tightly.

The coldness of the night air caresses her; she shivers. Reaching for her swords instinctively, she nevertheless attempts to move as silently as she can and away from the sounds.
Old 10-06-2001, 07:38 AM   #82
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: AGH! *bump*

~Killing Spree yawns, returning to the same creek as before to wake herself up. She waits for the others to arise. She cups a bit of the water in her hands and dounses the flickering fire. She is then happily surprised when her one eyed wolf, Link To The Past, comes to greet her.~

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 07:40 AM   #83
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
(Why don't you just eat it Avatar? It's high-grade marzipan, not just some cheap stuff.)
I hate Mazipan... it makes Avatar sick... I mean really sick...
Avatar escapes the giant Mazipan and goes over to attack Neb in the castle...

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 09:17 AM   #84
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

*double bump* ooc: C'mon ya'll I've been workin' out in the rain for the past 45 minutes and you can't give me ONE post?! Deiter, Larry, Sephorith... ER scratch Sephorith I don't like him.
Old 10-06-2001, 10:55 AM   #85
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...sorry for being late y'all.

Larry, deep in meditation and prayer has been hiding in the brush all night. He has been told by his Goddess that a terrible battle seems to be taking place at the Temple, that many of his friends seem to be in trouble with the HADB and another clan within a tower, and that the stranger from the night before, the loner...is a key element to the future. Yet Larry's attentions are more focused on the past. He has been searching his mind all night for the hidden secrets that K. Spree has been bringing out of him and the swords that were his father's. Nothing else seems to matter to Larry except those blasted scimitars

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 10:58 AM   #86
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
ooc...sorry for being late y'all.

Larry, deep in meditation and prayer has been hiding in the brush all night. He has been told by his Goddess that a terrible battle seems to be taking place at the Temple, that many of hus frineds sem to be in trouble with the HADB and another clan within a tower, and that the stranger from the night before, the loner...is a key element to the future. Yet Larry's attentions are more focused on the past. He has been searching his mind all night for the hidden secrets that K. Spree has been bringing out of him and the swords that were his father's. Nothing else seems to matter to Larry except those blasted scimitars

[/B]
Sorry for asking, but what stranger are you referring to? I'd like to know so I know what's going on.
Old 10-06-2001, 11:01 AM   #87
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

OOC: Hehe I'm up

~Deiter yawns as he gets up from where he was sleeping"Morning guys."~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 11:02 AM   #88
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry...I am referring to Mistral. My character has never been told her name, so it is appropriate for my ranger to call her the loner or the stranger.
Old 10-06-2001, 11:06 AM   #89
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
Sorry...I am referring to Mistral. My character has never been told her name, so it is appropriate for my ranger to call her the loner or the stranger.
No problem at all! I was just wondering, btw, is this going to be a two-character story between you and Mistral or can others join?

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-06-2001, 11:06 AM   #90
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry looks over to Where Deiter is, and waves for him to come over.

So, what do we do now???

ooc...Neb, I do not know where the stranger is at for the moment.

The three of us, K.S., Deiter, and myself were trying to find out something about my scimitars, and the SSJ4 comes running in to kill. We, uhh broke off from there, K.S. went to go wash up in the stream, and Deiter just woke up. I am trying to figure out how to tie everything together. Nobody else should be able to just show up without giving a good reason why you are wandering around in the forest. We would have had to be found, not previously known where we were.

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]