Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 12:42 AM   #71
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
~chuckles and puts on a sugar-sweet elven maiden voice~ "Why nothing, sir. Just proves that there's nothing here that involves you. Oh, and my assumptions were that you were a ccccccccchhhhhhhiiiicccckkkkkeeeennnnn butt!" ~Laughs cruelly~

your futile attempts to bait me into trying to blow you both up have failed. i will not attack you here, unless attacked first. and if theres nothing here that involves me, then why are you talking to me, hmm? it does not make sense!

OOC: G'night, Larry!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-06-2001, 12:50 AM   #72
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~gapes in shock~ "But Seph, I recall YOU are the one who engaged this meeting... I was only verbally defending myself!" ~grins smugly watching his face grow red.~

ooc: All right ya'll almost 1 a.m. here. Think I'll hit the sack. Will be on at about 6:30 though! Seeya!

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-06-2001, 12:51 AM   #73
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ahh, but you and your forces engaged the last one, which is what started this all!

OOC: G'night KS!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-06-2001, 01:05 AM   #74
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

OOC: Good night Killing Spree. I'm going to turn in too, see you all in the morning.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 01:46 AM   #75
Neb
Account deleted by Request

(OOC: Neb, who was in the area, has left for his castle to get some sleep and is just waking up, but he did leave a Marzipan Elemental in the area to "entertain" Seph, at the moment it so crashing through the forest heading for Seph, once it gets to him it is going to try to shove his head into his rib cage.)

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-06-2001, 04:17 AM   #76
Vampire

"where's my statue Neb???"

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 04:29 AM   #77
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I can't believe I ran all this distance! Mistral groans inwardly as she turns from the closed doors of the Holy Temple of Aerie. It had been easy locating the temple, for it stood proudly at the top of a hill. But now, going back to the city... her heart sinks as she sees the skies deepening to a rich velvety hue. There is no way she can spend the night where she is presently; already, the water elements summoned by Waverider are advancing towards her slowly, but surely.

Far in the horizon, she sees specks of light; probably one or two isolated buildings of the city. But her immediate obstacle is the mass of forestry before her. Somehow, it seems more forbidding in the dusk.

I must go on... I have no choice... Mistral takes a deep breath and begins walking briskly through the forest. Thankfully, her boots of speed help to double her movement rate and she manages to make some progress. Disturbingly, Mistral finds certain images flitting recurrently across her mind.
A hostage's shriek of agony as his body split into 3 parts. The KFA bar engulfed in a storm of flames. The injured bartender disappearing from the room and re-appearing after her last-resort attempt. Waverider approaching her as she watched helplessly on...

A 10-level lair with deadly traps and monsters. Herself and waverider perched at the roof of the lair, Elif waving at them from the ground. Elif releasing her from the curse of being an eternal ghost. The last look on Elif's face as she refuses to praise Aerie until she is convinced...

Old 10-06-2001, 04:29 AM   #78
Neb

(Neb is in his castle in the HADB thread which is protected from teleport spells, but you COULD teleport next to it then fight your way through the guardian golems and all of the undead inside, however, Neb has left a Marzipan Elemental in this thread that you can fight.)

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-06-2001, 04:33 AM   #79
Vampire

Avatar bumps up on protection spells and fights the Mazipan Elemental:

*** No effect the Mazipan becomes brownish and harder!!!****
***Mazipan comes over and takes a swing at Avatar***
*** Avatar avoids the swing (just) and brings out the holy crystal malet***
*** Avatar crashes the malet with all his strength and only a tiny bit of Mazipan fell off!***
*** Mazipan Elemental grabs Avatar and Avatar grabs the elemental and a wrestling match insues...***

------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 04:35 AM   #80
Neb

(Why don't you just eat it Avatar? It's high-grade marzipan, not just some cheap stuff.)