Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 07:19 PM   #141
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: I'm back

~Deiter took the scimitar that Larry handed him. Putting it up he looked over at Killing Spree and grinned"Nah I'm fine, thanks though."Seeing a figure come towards him, he tries to remember where he has seen her before."You were the one that helped me out at the KFA...right?"~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."

[This message has been edited by Deiter Leafblade (edited 10-06-2001).]

Old 10-06-2001, 07:34 PM   #142
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"That is correct." ~Watches with amusement at Killing Spree's reaction.~

"I am glad you are alive, but you seem... weary, somehow. I suppose many events have happened since our brief encounter, but I see that I may be interrupting something... important."

~ Takes a step slightly back to survey the three members' expression.

(occ: Dieter, if you're there, pls let me know what you think of my previous occ post... another alternative would be to help me run my character whenever I am around, but I do not want to impose it on any of you.)
Old 10-06-2001, 07:48 PM   #143
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter looks at Mistral standing across from them."Thank you for the help. If you don't mind me asking, how did you find us out here?"~

ooc: I don't mind if you stay in the story. If you join our group we got going on right now we could just have you tag along when your offline. Or if the others don't want you the group, but in the story you could just have her leave till your back on. What ever you guys want to do is fine with me.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 08:02 PM   #144
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

"Well, it has been an extremely busy day for me. After I cast my last freedom spell on you, I blanked out and the next thing I knew, I was in a ghost form - the work of Waverider, of course... I took pleasure in haunting him at the Temple of Aerie for a while" ~smirks at the memory~

"He then transported me to his 10-level lair and resurrected me, realising that I was an innocent bystander at the time. For a moment, I thought I would have to fight him for my body back, but Elif arrived and agreed to release me. I vowed inwardly to repay the service he rendered to me."

"I was actually returning to your resaturant when I spotted a bundle outside and discovered it to be the elf Kaz. After delivering her back to the Temple of Aerie, I headed straight back for the city. My search for water brought me to the creek, and this creek in turn, has led me to you."

"And that is how I came to be here... but I have spoken too much of my own exploits. Given the amount of detail I have provided to your friends and yourself, will you let me know what exactly has been going on here till a few moments ago?" ~seems determined not to speak for the next few minutes.

(ooc: Thks. I'll see how long I can hang around here, but I'll check up on the update later to see the group's decision.)
Old 10-06-2001, 09:53 PM   #145
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Grimaces, taking her hand from her faithful long sword. She felt she could trust, for now. Her cloak blows slightly in a chilling wind, and she pulls the black hood over her tapering ears.~ "Well, friend, after me and Deiter fled the burning KFA, we were approached by Larry who seemed to have a rather personal problem. We had just straightened it out when you came along." ~She pulls the black and green cloak closer round her, shivering slightly. She looks over at Larry.~ "Forgive me but I am not native to this climate, are the nights of the waning warmth always so cold here?" ~She shudders, you hear a small clicking noise, her teeth were chattering.~ "I suppose being raised in a land-locked village near a tree such as Kuldahar's would not help my tolerance to cold."

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-06-2001, 10:55 PM   #146
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter looked up at the cold gray sky."Wonder what today is going to bring?" He thought to himself then looked back at the others.~

------------------

Old 10-06-2001, 11:00 PM   #147
Desuma_Malevois

{OOC: Hi, I'm back and I'd like to apologize for being out off touch the last couple of days. Between work, my brother going to the hospital (he's OK, thanks), a great aunt's funeral, and, to top it all off, me getting a very *nasty* upper respiratory infection that's left me in bed all day, this is the first chance I've had to read/post.

I see that the KFA has disbanded - that's OK with me, too. It was only intended as a joke and all jokes get old with time. I would like to compliment those on my "side" and Larry for some wonderful attempts at roleplaying. I say "attempts" because, without pointing any fingers, I have also seen too many appalling cases of munchkinism and powergaming and I now understand that it is too difficult for a true roleplayer to function against them without either ignoring them or stooping to their level.

I could rant all day about the lack of maturity of some of the participants but I won't - I think that their posts make it painfully obvious. Anyway, let me close by saying that it was a pleasure to read some very fine roleplaying, even in the face of such difficult non-roleplaying foes.}

Old 10-06-2001, 11:07 PM   #148
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Gald to see you again Desuma Sorry about the KFA disbanding, it was fun while it lasted hehe

------------------

Old 10-06-2001, 11:18 PM   #149
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Her blue eyes grace the sky.~ "It looks like it's going to rain any minute now..." ~She grimaces as a cold drop hits her bare hand. She motions to the group.~ "Come on, if we hurry we can find some sort of shelter before it starts pouring." ~Suddenly a roll of thunder graces their ears and lightning strikes in the distance. The rain starts coming down in sheets.~ "Damnit... Everybody follow me, there's a cave up ahead." ~Sprinting through the mud she almost slips and falls face-first, but somehow she keeps her balance and makes it to the cave. Once inside the cave she trips over a log. She yelps and curses then kicks the log, stubbing her toe. After that she regains her calm and casts a down-scale fire spell, and the cave was illuminated. Grimacing she sits down, pulling off her muddy boots and wet cloak, examining her stubbed toe.~

(ooc: Hey Desuma! )

------------------
Old 10-07-2001, 12:04 AM   #150
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

AN OOC NOTE TO ALL ACTIVE PARTICIPENTS OF THIS THREAD:

Tommorow, bright and early, I will be starting a new thread entitled "The One Eyed Wolf". This way the name of KFA dies and our role-playing is not interupted by idiots. If you want to put any last posts here, make haste, I only sleep about 6 hours before I jump back on here. I hope to see you all there, last post for the night. (I think)

-Deiter, I will absolutely KILL you if you don't drop in. I'll find some henious way to torture you too... (LOL!)

-Larry, I think I'll have to shun you for eternity should you not show up, you've got too many friends for me to kill you.

------------------