Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 05:22 PM   #131
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

*walks in *

not a fight going on right now

than i shall not fight to

*sites down on a chair *

ooc: is the bar and so rebuild ? or what ?

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB then
Planar Prison Keeper
Wirzard : spell book( big one lots of spells)
* teleport out *
I JUST LOVE TELEPORT
Old 10-06-2001, 05:24 PM   #132
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral strides forward, careful to display an air of openness. As she moves closer, her eyebrows arch in recognition. Why, it is that gentleman who asked me to place Kaz on the altar of the temple. ~Curses inwardly~ My mind seems to have been occupied by only the bartender, Waverider and Elif.

"Well met, too. Perhaps it is time for proper introductions. I am Mistral and have met two of you before." She pauses expectantly for a reply.

ooc: It's ok, I only hope you find my character's appearance at the scene plausible

Old 10-06-2001, 05:29 PM   #133
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: People, don't ask questions, all would be explained if you actually read the rest of this thread. Ah and sorry I was gone for a while, my mom got a new car (BMW X5, 60 grand OUCH!) today and we just had to test drive it and then we had to go to dinner, etc.)

~She watches as her father's katana goes to the 'proper' owner, looking at her scimitar. She then turns around to face Deiter, and says coily.~ "Thank you, any aches or pains I can return the favor for?" ~She grins, putting her regained scimitar away.~

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-06-2001, 05:35 PM   #134
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Turns 'round and looks at Mistral. Familiar face but she couldn't place it.~ "Well met friend, I'd be Chani Ravenwood." ~Chuckles~ "But if you value your head you'll call me Killing Spree." ~Her hand motions to Deiter.~ "And that'll be Deiter Leafblade."
Old 10-06-2001, 05:39 PM   #135
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

And I am Larry, of the Temple of Aerie. How fare thee, that you have just wandered upon us?

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 10-06-2001, 05:45 PM   #136
mistral4543

"As you may know, Larry, I left your temple last night after delivering the elf Kaz (whom I trust is in good hands). There is little to say beyond that, for it has merely been a battle against fatigue, cold and hunger with darkness as the backdrop."

~Turns to KS~ "I am most honoured to meet you... Killing Spree." ~Detects an air of possession as Mistral turns to Deiter, and is strangely annoyed. "Deiter. You have somehow found your way into my thoughts since our last meeting."
Old 10-06-2001, 06:00 PM   #137
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She senses something cold in Mistral's tone, and her hand grips the hilt of her sword tightly, giving a somewhat confused look, not sure of her intentions as she addresses Deiter.~

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-06-2001, 06:05 PM   #138
mistral4543

ooc: Who are around now? Are we waiting for Deiter? (I'm assuming this is turn-based, pls correct me if I'm wrong)
Old 10-06-2001, 06:11 PM   #139
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Deiter said he'd be gone for a while, so that gives us all a break. We can do something constructive. Yeah right.)
Old 10-06-2001, 06:27 PM   #140
mistral4543

(ooc: I think I'd better say this while nothing major happens in the plot...

Unfortunately, I live in Asia and there is always a time difference. Since it's Sunday today, I could wake up at 3+ am and play till the time you guys go off - probably 7.30 am at my side. However, I don't think it's sustainable everyday in the long term, as I have to work office hours. I think realistically, I will only be able to pitch in for live action on Friday and Saturday nights.

I do not want to slow the pace of the plot, especially since my character is not a main one. So if you think the level of commitment I can promise is not sufficient, I'll try to send the character out of the story at this point.

Btw, I really love how it's turning out despite the chaos earlier Just in case you want to contact me for any reason, my email is acolsnobe@yahoo.com

Very very sorry to be a party pooper, or if my character has been a pest. )