Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2001, 12:01 PM   #101
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter clearly interested nods at Killing Spree to go on.~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 12:12 PM   #102
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry is rather confused at all of this, but bravely wishes to hear K. Spree out.

ooc...Mistral...please, if you wish...find a way into our story. You seem to be rather good at story-telling, and I will promote your educated posts.
------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 12:56 PM   #103
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: URP... Sorry boys, lunch time and I just HAD to eat that mac n' cheese...)

~She sees Larry's confused look~ "I know, it's all confusing as a newborn in hell right now. But don't worry, I'm sure the next part will shed some light." ~She looks over Deiter making sure he was following, then continues.~

"Well... I first asked you about Ravenwood Larry. And you reffered to the elven village cradled beneath the spine of the world. What you didn't know and Deiter did is that Ravenwood is my house. I grew up in Ravenwood which rather baffled me that you'd know about it down here in Amn."

~She clears her throat and continued~ "Then I asked of Darkcreek. You reffered to the historic battle and said that the blood spread for miles round. My sea-elven grandfather lived in an underwater village only a few miles from the carnage. All fled except for him as the cloud of blood loomed over his home. Instead of running he stayed put to protect his newborn child, my half-elven father. When all was over he and my father remained, and the valience was rewarded." ~She rolls back her sleeve and shows what looked to be a tatoo. It was red and in the form of a scythe.~

~She takes a breath and continues.~ "Then I asked of Nightblade and you replied an enemy. I found this very strange after your references to the previous two. My father was a rather accomplished assasin named Cyrus Nightblade." ~She smiles~ "That is how I involuntarily became a stalker. My wood-elven heretige led me to ranger-hood but my father was always showing me the effectiveness of slipping a dagger between your foes ribs."

~She then looks at Deiter.~ "None of this really fell together until Deiter knew of Tear's Fall. Tear's Fall is a place of elven fable. It's a 'paradise' if you will. And all the moon and sea-elven houses especially have a share of tales about this place. What stitches everything is when you knew Deiter's house, as well as saying MY LINK TO THE PAST."

~She looks at them both~ "Have I lost either of you, or should I continue?"

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
Old 10-06-2001, 01:02 PM   #104
Vampire

BORING!!! I'm tired of the KFA and it's definitely running outta steam...
Old 10-06-2001, 01:04 PM   #105
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

~Deiter was a little confused as he took it all in, but nods again for her to continue.~

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-06-2001, 01:30 PM   #106
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

What I am to understand is that these swords name my father's enemy...which is your father...and that they confirm a terribe battle that nearly destroyed your sea-elven family...and that Deiter knows of a fabled land of elves, like Evermeet used to be...a safe haven.
Why does my father want me to know this?
How is it that we have come together...once enemies and now on neutral grounds...
I have a headache...

------------------

3rd Member of the Ancient OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position & Ambassador)

---------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 01:50 PM   #107
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Hey avatar it isn't the KFA anymore. And who asked ya? Mind yer own buisness.)

~She laughs~ "This is how it all comes together friend..." ~She gives him his scimitars back~ "Those blades are the twins of Tear's Fall. One foreshadows the future, the other reflects the past. You are the inherit of the present, but those blades started naught with you and so they shun you. They are not as young as I first thought." ~she scratches her chin.~ "What I find so unbelievable is that the true inheritants of these two blades would be here with the inherit of the present." ~She grins~ "I have explained all I can now. One blade began with my house, the other with Deiters. Are these all the answers you seek, or need I explain in more?"

------------------
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 01:51 PM   #108
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ooc...I am going offline for a couple hours to help my wifey with house-work.
I will return around 4pm, and check in on the story.
Anyone can e-mail me at my home address of woodruffamily@mindspring.com
if you want to discuss our future postings to make the story run more smooth.

------------------

---------------------
Old 10-06-2001, 01:54 PM   #109
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

...ooc...first let me answer that last post ...

"How is it that my father came about owning them?
Are you saying he stole them from your families??
I am having trouble visualizing my father any less than an honorable man."
"And if your families created them, then why refer to me as their owner, though you say that the swords do not wish me to be so, though they come when called..."

------------------

---------------------

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 02:02 PM   #110
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: See you later Larry

~"This is interesting..." Deiter then thought on what Larry had asked"Maybe you have some part in the history of the blades?~

------------------