Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2002, 12:03 AM   #1
catzenpewters
Manshoon

With much rejoicing I headed into the swamp, full of excitement at the prospect of new places and new faces. At last! I would be eye to eye with that nastiest of nemeses, DS himself. But even though I meandered half way through the swamp, I found no Savvy. Isn't he supposed to be right near the beginning? Do I have to DO something? Or is he just being a snob?
catzenpewters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2002, 05:52 AM   #2
vesselle
Hathor

haha! at first, i thot you were talking about Saffy!!

anyway, i wandered around the swamp quite a bit before he showed up. in my bf's game, he popped up the minute he hit the area.

so just keep walking around, i don't think he will wait much longer to surprise you!

V***V
Old 01-05-2002, 08:04 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I missed him at first as well. I went in with the usual tack of get your back to a wall fast. I ran into him later - the meeting is triggered when you wander into a certain locale. From memory, start at the Trynton exit. From there, follow the road directly through towards Crock's place. There is a signpost on the road (quite early on) - it was somehere there that I got accosted. Have fun.
Old 01-05-2002, 11:51 AM   #4
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

You will meet him in the swamp. I met him at the sign that says "Danger"...
Old 01-05-2002, 05:04 PM   #5
catzenpewters
Manshoon

Thanks everyone, found him near that sign. I didn't think he was the type to be shy!

And by the way, who's brilliant idea was it to make a sign saying "Warning Swamp Gas" that you had to walk over swamp gas to be able to read???

Must be the Dominus government
catzenpewters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2002, 01:32 AM   #6
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Heh - now ya know why I didn't say what the sign said! If I had to walk over it, so do you! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2002, 04:31 AM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

YES, these little trials have to be shared to be appreciated .