Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2001, 01:29 PM   #1
Big Dave
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I set the five elements on the five claws of evil and then put the Masque of Evil in the center. Then I retrieved the Masque of Evil and went downstairs to the entry pool area. I'm trying to get into what I think is Haleabus' room but it's locked and none of my characters have a key that will open it.

I could have sworn I was in that room when I first started looking for the elements but I've done the Serpent Temple since then and I don't remember. Can anyone tell me what key I need and where to find it? Thanks. Dave
Big Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 01:33 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

OK, do you remember were the Elevator going down is? The master key, if you didn't pick it up, should be hanging to the left of the elevator.

If you still don't have it, look around the castle ground using the "spirit eye". If you can't find it there, you can do the same at the Serpent Temple.

Maybe you could contact Wyvern and ask her to edit one for you but she might not be able to do it for a while

Good luck and keep us posted.
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 02:23 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Big Dave -

Hope you are able to locate the Master Key. If you can't I can help, I'm just not certain how quickly. I hate to keep players waiting when they ask me for assistance with lost items, but I'm really rather swamped right now.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2001, 02:29 PM   #4
Big Dave
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I can't find it. If I had it, I don't know how I could have lost it. I understand your swamped right now Wyvern.
Old 06-18-2001, 12:17 AM   #5
Big Dave
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I still can't find the key. It's strange. If you unlock a door once and then save and leave only to return later, does that door stay unlocked? Or do you have to use the key every time. The walkthrough says that the kitchen key opens the North and Northeast doors in the entry pool room. The Northeast door is open but not the North door.

I still can't remember if I ever had the key. If I didn't then how did the Northeast door get opened. And if I did, then how is the key missing from my inventory and why is one door unlocked while the other is locked if the same key opens both doors?
Old 06-18-2001, 02:13 AM   #6
Big Dave
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I noticed that on the map of the dungeon it shows everywhere I've been. But the map is blank beyond the door of the room I'm trying to get into, which means I haven't been in that room. Also, in the kitchen is the keyholder. I click on it and it says something is needed. What is it that is needed?
Old 06-18-2001, 04:28 AM   #7
GRomi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If the northeastern door is open and the keyholder in the kitchen is empty you had the Master Key for sure. Maybe it was stolen from you by a group of ratling thieves outside the Castle.
The item that is needed by the keyholder is...the Master Key (or maybe any other key too). After you opened the doors you can hang back the key on the keyhoder. AFAIK it has no other purpose.

Hope you'll finaly find your way to get through the northen door.

GRomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2001, 09:57 AM   #8
Big Dave
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for your response GRomi. It probably was stolen. I hadn't thought of that. Since I have killed Ratlings all over the place I think I'll make a sweep of the entire Castle to see if it's on the ground somewhere.