Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2001, 09:24 PM   #1
maxpower

Ive just started training for bard and I need the scroll of trickery from the serpent temple, how ever when i done the serpent temple I found no such scroll (or if I did I have it no longer, and I have not dropped anything). I went back to the serpent temple but could not find the scroll anywhere I know it is supposed to be in the wizards room deep in the temple. Any ideas would be good...could just be going back there be good enough to complete the training..??
Old 01-24-2001, 03:56 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Max,

You won't find a scroll if you don't have the quest. Everytime you have someone with the quest, you will be able to find a scroll in Krueg's private chamber - (ie the one accessed through the lift in the library - where you got the serpent wand.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 11:06 AM   #3
maxpower

Kewlies....thank you im on my way there now, at least its an easy room to find...