Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2004, 01:19 AM   #1
jedubz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm in quite a little jiffy. I even checked a lame-o strategy walktthrough to see if there was something I had done wrong but I'm stupmed. Nheero Fhutma is supposed to tell me how to make the Histachi brew to let me walk past the Eye, blocking the switch, which leads to the last fountain that I am supposed to poisoin using Wyvern Poison made in the Alchemy Lab.

But he wont ever finish his ■■■■■■■ studying and when he does noneof the questions have anything to do with the door with the eye above it that keeps turning me away?!WTF I've rested 5 times now!

I even at one point just gave up and jumped into the locked room poisoned the fountain to see if that would do anything but still teh damn door says that the liquid is only flowing through 3 corners. I'm totally confused wtfffffff

[ 08-19-2004, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: jedubz ]
Old 08-19-2004, 01:27 AM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jedubz:
I'm in quite a little jiffy. I even checked a lame-o strategy walktthrough to see if there was something I had done wrong but I'm stupmed. Nheero Fhutma is supposed to tell me how to make the Histachi brew to let me walk past the Eye, blocking the switch, which leads to the last fountain that I am supposed to poisoin using Wyvern Poison made in the Alchemy Lab.

But he wont ever finish his ■■■■■■■ studying?!WTF I've rested 5 times now!

I even at one point just gave up and jumped into the locked room poisoned the fountain to see if that would do anything but still teh damn door says that the liquid is only flowing through 3 corners. I'm totally confused wtfffffff
Try resting some more. There is a specific amount of day that need to pass for story reason further in the game. Maybe you didn't meet it yet.

If you really can't work you could try loading an older savegame and try again.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:34 AM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

If Nheero is in his Histachii form (courtesy of the altered brew), there is nothing you can do until he returns to "normal". Then you can speak to him and get some of the brew for yourself.

Personally, I only asked him for research in the first game I played. It was such a pain in the rear, I never, ever, did that again. Even so, it takes time for him to return to his regular form.

The important thing is that you have been repelled by the eye and then talk to him.

As for the fountains, there is a fourth you can't reach until you've been past the eye and across the bridge. Fooling with them now has no effect on Nheero.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote