Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2001, 07:08 AM   #1
Anna

Hello.

There is a new problem i wanted to ask you for your advice:

My wizards did the 3rd wizards guild quest in valeia: They found the orb of clarity and brought it to the guild.

Now the rest of my party joined the wizards guild and they are not offered this quest. ok, it somehow makes sense not to bring back the orb a second time, but there are other unlogical quest offers, like delivering that potion to Mekdawa several times.

Is there a way to give the rest of my party this quild level advancement?

Or would the only possibility have been to first let everyone accept the quest and after that to return the orb?

For the case that I cannot get this guild level advancement in my situation: Does anyone know where i can hex-edit it?

Thanks,
Lisanna
Old 01-23-2001, 08:27 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

If you can restore and have all the characters accept the quest before turning in the orb - they will get credit. There are several other quest in the game which involve unique items (only one) and others on the same quest do get credit.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2001, 04:07 PM   #3
carg
The Magister

There are 3 wizard guilds, handing out 8 guild levels in total, and all you need is 5 level-gains really, because there's nothing extra at 7th guild level! So you can miss a few and still get high enough in the guild. (Note that this is not the case for the rogue and bushi guild, because they're missing in the 1st city, so try to take those quests with as many characters as you can.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 04:13 AM   #4
Anna

thanks for your answer.