Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2002, 01:51 PM   #1
Talthus
The Magister

DM WANTED! Alasdair (creator of story) and I will be characters. Game will consist of 4 to 6 players including the two of us. The basic plot and background are already made, the objective is set, and the game is almost ready to be played. The DM must be well experienced and have either AIM or MSN Messenger. The starting of the story is made but the DM can go wherever he/she wants with it. If you are interested in DM'ing the game then please post here ^_^ It's gonna be an incredible game!!!

[ 10-06-2002, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Talthus ]
<br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br /><i>The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness in the depths of the earth. So even if I go to hell, I will live to the end<br />of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands. For there is no meaning if the end does not <br />come. Why, you ask? Simply because In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. The only difference between me and <br />them is that I have the reaper one step behind me...and the will to cause such a tragedy...</i><br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br />-- The Order of Vier\'Tahl --
Talthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 01:55 PM   #2
Alasdair Shadowheart
Dungeon Master

It'll be an interesting new twist to RPing, and fun for a DM to have a basic beginning and basic ending, and decide what happens in-between. Just IM one of us if youre interested.
\"I remember the feeling... I discovered solace, there. My only true taste of life was experienced in my death. I walked across the coldest shadows that your reality had taught me to fear... Your reality is now beneath me - And there it shall stay.\"<br />-Laisrean Shadowheart
Alasdair Shadowheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2002, 09:49 PM   #3
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Just a friendly BUMP upward as it had fallen pretty far already without an answer.

Were I not overextended at the moment I would gladly volunteer my services. I must say, however, that I am interested in hearing more about what you have planned.
Cyril Darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2002, 01:56 AM   #4
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Depending on the hours you are looking for I might very well be able to help you in this dilema
Pm me if you still need a little help.
Old 10-07-2002, 10:10 PM   #5
Alasdair Shadowheart
Dungeon Master

Well, we've got the way that the game starts and the ending(Or at least what's mainly going to happen, you can use that and branch off in any way). I began to write a book with this plot, and thought it would make a fun game/campaign, so Talthus and I decided to send it to a DM who's willing to try it out [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I can PM you the basics if you're interested in it
\"I remember the feeling... I discovered solace, there. My only true taste of life was experienced in my death. I walked across the coldest shadows that your reality had taught me to fear... Your reality is now beneath me - And there it shall stay.\"<br />-Laisrean Shadowheart
Alasdair Shadowheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 07:47 AM   #6
Talthus
The Magister

Hey thanks AzRaeL. Alasdair and I will be online tonight so we'll probably send you the basics for the story then. I can't wait to get it started. ^_^

[ 10-08-2002, 07:48 AM: Message edited by: Talthus ]
<br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br /><i>The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness in the depths of the earth. So even if I go to hell, I will live to the end<br />of this world. And if the world does not come to an end... I will destroy it with my own hands. For there is no meaning if the end does not <br />come. Why, you ask? Simply because In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. The only difference between me and <br />them is that I have the reaper one step behind me...and the will to cause such a tragedy...</i><br /><br />&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;<br /><br />-- The Order of Vier\'Tahl --
Old 10-09-2002, 01:13 AM   #7
Talthus
The Magister

Bump
Old 10-09-2002, 02:45 PM   #8
Karlth
Welcomed New User

"oh yea hi my name is dak i don't NEED karlth to dm NOOOO"
well fine karlth doesn't need this he's going home
Old 10-09-2002, 02:53 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I might have considered DM'ing for some people, but having the story pre-set just isn't for me. Best of luck finding a DM people [img]smile.gif[/img]
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2002, 08:15 AM   #10
Talthus
The Magister

lol, geeze Karlth. Man I do want you to DM but only if you're fully enthusiastic about it. I don't want you to decide that it's getting boring half way through or something cause that just wouldn't go over well. Now, I will talk to you on AIM at some point but fow now know that I do want you to DM but AzRaeL has also offered and so we'll have to see.

PS: go on AIM!