Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2002, 09:39 PM   #1
Throg
Dungeon Master

There's an area that I can see on the Mountain Wilderness map, but I can't figure out how to get there.

It looks like maybe the start of a tunnel. It's north of the tunnel that leads to the SE Wilderness and also north of the east passage that winds up at the Rapax Rift. It's just east of a lava pit, and looks like it's just behind a big boulder. It's not the easter egg dungeon, but it's about due east of the boulder.

If it's something that's related to some future aspect of the game, maybe someone could give me a hint, but not a spoiler.
(I've currently finished the swamp, Bayjin, and the sea caves where Marten's ghost is. I've not yet been to Mt. Gigas or those sea caves, nor have I climbed Ascension Peak. I've done part of the Rift but am still working on the Rapax Castle. I've heard tell of an Away Camp but haven't a clue yet.)

On the other hand, if it's just a map anomaly, please let me know so I can stop worrying about the dratted thing.

Much appreciate help - I've been going Gaga - or is that Mt. Gaga?
Old 02-20-2002, 12:51 AM   #2
Nightowl2
Galvatron

The area has no meaning. Maybe it was something the designers had plans for, but no time to put in. So, not to worry

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 02:04 PM   #3
Throg
Dungeon Master

Thanks - I'll sleep much better tonight! :^)