Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2002, 01:33 PM   #1
Wolven
Dungeon Master

A lot of people agree that the portraits nad voices are not very good. I, for one, am one of them. Although I love the game. I wonder if anyone, including Bioware, has released (or thought of releasing) a pack of new portraits and/or voices. Can this be done?

Considering how nagry or discontent some people are with them, this would be a good solution from the creator and would prove that they are listening to their consumers.

Anyway, just a thought.
Old 07-17-2002, 06:01 PM   #2
DraconisRex

There are a number of portrait packs at fileplanet. Including conversions of all of the IWD, IWD HOW, BGI & BGII portraits.

Also, many fan sites have portraits. Here's a link to get you started:

http://www.neverwinterhaven.com/down...ortraits.phtml
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 06:03 PM   #3
DraconisRex

Sorry, for the fileplanet link:

http://www.fileplanet.com/section.aspx?s=90219
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?<br /><br />Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur.<br /><br />Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
DraconisRex is offline   Reply With Quote