Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 08:52 PM   #21
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar's~Matrix:
I do have a lot to catch up on. I hope Dan can get me straightened back out so I can use my name again, heh. I have seen a reference to the "War Forum" but as yet am not sure what it is all about. Do I really want to know lovely one?
Hmmm, your sig always kept my fire lit, heh.
I have now identified a problem with my new puter though. Your sig no longer freezes in those, shall we say moving freeze frames that I used to savor so much, heh heh. Still looks great though and the fiery lass addition is a very nice touch.
Polls? O dear.
LOL, well the war forum is just serious discussion re the war with the Taliban, etc. At one point it got a bit heated, but is better now! Well, ack, as good as a "war" discussion can get anyways.. So what are you doing for Halloween? Going anywhere? Staying home giving out candy? Turning your lights out and hiding so you DON'T have to give out candy LOL?

Old 10-30-2001, 09:04 PM   #22
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Heh, I saw an entreaty asking people to please return to the war forum, and Mem's comment for everyone to calm down and "just get along". So I wasn't sure if this old battered Kensai should stick his dented cranium in that door.
Well, if my puter has it's way, I will be hiding out mezmorized by it's etherial glowing screen. Actually kind of hoping the ex will let me go with them so that I can spend time with Brittany and Bryce while they are trick-or-treating. Not sure if that will happen though. What are you going to do dear lady, any plans?
Heh, I was just going to say that I had to take back my claim that my new puter doesn't freeze frame on your sig anymore, when I realized that you are showing me a new one I hadn't seen. May I say with all due respect, WOW.! Ahhem.. where is that fire extinguisher, heh heh. That beats the old Marilyn Monroe clip upside down and out the door. Very nice.
Old 10-30-2001, 09:30 PM   #23
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Heh, I saw an entreaty asking people to please return to the war forum, and Mem's comment for everyone to calm down and "just get along". So I wasn't sure if this old battered Kensai should stick his dented cranium in that door.
Well, if my puter has it's way, I will be hiding out mezmorized by it's etherial glowing screen. Actually kind of hoping the ex will let me go with them so that I can spend time with Brittany and Bryce while they are trick-or-treating. Not sure if that will happen though. What are you going to do dear lady, any plans?
Heh, I was just going to say that I had to take back my claim that my new puter doesn't freeze frame on your sig anymore, when I realized that you are showing me a new one I hadn't seen. May I say with all due respect, WOW.! Ahhem.. where is that fire extinguisher, heh heh. That beats the old Marilyn Monroe clip upside down and out the door. Very nice.
Well I hope you get to go trick-or-treating with them, Brittany and Bryce. Do you know what they will be dressed as? As for me, I now live in a very populated area, kids everywhere roaming the sidewalks, on skates and scooters on the streets, the park that is behind our backyard has a lot of small playgrounds scattered everywhere... So I figure we will have a LOT of trick-or-treaters! Been a while for me, as in the previous house we lived in, it was located so far back in the woods you could not even see it until you were actually in the driveway, so no kids for Halloween. Well, except for the ONE neighbor boy, and he got a LOT of candy LOL (I bought 5 bags!). Then before that I lived in an apartment for seven years that you had to punch in a code at the entrance to even get into the building, so no trick-or-treaters there either. Sooo, I may have gone overboard this year!, dunno, will have to see. I think I must have at LEAST 20 bags of candy! of all kinds, ready for a CROWD LOL. Hopefully I'll get them, or else I have quite a lot of candy to eat! So tomorrow night, I'll probably be back and forth, from computer, to front door, back to computer, back to front door. Will be especially interested to see if I spot a "repeat offender" LOL, like I used to way back when. You know, those kids that either a) change costumes and return to your door again, or b) don't even bother to change costumes, just return in a half hour or so. Not to mention I always get a laugh when I see an older kid out there trick-or-treating, one that has a frikken moustache and is a foot taller than me! "TRICK OR TREAT" (deep voice). LOL!! eh??? errr.... K..

LOL, glad you liked the sig, I have Tobbin to thank for them

------------------

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 09:45 PM   #24
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Wow, I have been gone too long. I didn't know that you have moved again. Do you miss the house in the country? I still remember that poor neglected dog next door. I know that neighbor boy is really, really, REALLY going to miss you this year, heh.
Oh, I am sure you will have plenty of candy-holics tricky trick treating as they ringy ding dingy your doorbell.
Heh, repeat offenders aren't quite as frivolous as the foot taller, often somewhat overweight mustachioed, treater who swears, "This is just my costume", in poorly altered husky deep voice My ex is even worse, she is smart enough not to go around with her own bag, so she rifles the kids bags when they are done taking what she wants. Brittany is sick of that and said she is taking a second bag which she will hide in her costume for the good stuff and will put token candy bars in the public bag so her mom wont get most of her good candy.
Yep, I have always enjoyed your sig's immensely. Speaking of Tobb's, does he still come around? I responded to your veggie poll
Can a guy still get a hot steaming cup of around here?

[This message has been edited by Avatar's~Matrix (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 09:54 PM   #25
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Wow, I have been gone too long. I didn't know that you have moved again. Do you miss the house in the country? I still remember that poor neglected dog next door. I know that neighbor boy is really, really, REALLY going to miss you this year, heh.
Oh, I am sure you will have plenty of candy-holics tricky trick treating as they ringy ding dingy your doorbell.
Heh, repeat offenders aren't quite as frivolous as the foot taller, often somewhat overweight mustachioed, treater who swears, "This is just my costume", in poorly altered husky deep voice My ex is even worse, she is smart enough not to go around with her own bag, so she rifles the kids bags when they are done taking what she wants. Brittany is sick of that and said she is taking a second bag which she will hide in her costume for the good stuff and will put token candy bars in the public bag so her mom wont get most of her good candy.
Yep, I have always enjoyed your sig's immensely. Speaking of Tobb's, does he still come around?
Yes I miss the house in the woods big time! But couldn't afford it ($260,000.00). Oh well, such is life.. As for the neglected dog next door, that is still next door. Maybe I made it sound in my post like I had moved again, doh, sorry. We moved in April, with a neglected dog next door. But I feed her treats and try to give her some attention when I can

Well sounds like Brittany has got the candy strategy down LOL! Very clever!

As for Tobbs, yes, he is still around, hasn't posted much lately (probably lurks LOL), but he is on MSN. Next time I talk to him, I will mention to him about you asking about him.

Old 10-30-2001, 09:56 PM   #26
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Hi .Relic, good to see you all hooked up and relocated again. Ever thought about using your rusty, trusty buddy as a firewall, and creating your own LAN?
Good luck with the trick-or-treating, hope you get to go - Amanda asked me to go with this year, right in front of her mom and company (smart girl!); so that worked out well, I have a feeling she will probably be 'too big' next year
glad to have you back!

------------------
Amanda's Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official Pin-Up Girl Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.

[This message has been edited by J.J. (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 10:05 PM   #27
Elite Waterdeep Guard

260k? Ouch! Yeh, I can imagine that hurt.
Heh, Britt is sharp, hard to say how many ways she is pulling the wool over old dads eyes. Her leg is healing up very well, she can jog a little as long as she doesn't overdo it. Still no strenuous activity, but she is doing very well. I know you miss the house in the country, I miss the country too. Wall to wall suburbs out here
Are you still working out of your home? I wish I could do something like that.
Old 10-30-2001, 10:09 PM   #28
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi J. J.! Great to see you. Thanx, I hope so too. I know what you mean about Amanda, Brittany is 15 now, I wont be surprised if this is her last year trick-or-treating too. Did you get everything worked out to some sense of satisfaction with the divorce and custody issues you were battling with?

Lady Z, those are all very fine, provocative sig's I didn't realize you had so many.
Old 10-30-2001, 10:29 PM   #29
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Yes, things finally went to court, I have half custody now, and all I have to do is mention the judge's name and tell her to call her ex$pensive lawyer and have him explain the meaning of the word 'contempt of court' - again..LOLOL

Too bad about halloween, is it too late to have them ask for your company in front of someone she would be embarrased to act the way she normally does to you?

I am done with the leaf pile pics from this year, and going to put them up at stealthy's site http://communities.msn.co.uk/StealthysSite (to help you with reassembling your bookmarks) we had 85 degrees on saturday, I was using the A/C in the car, sunday is when we got the pics of Amanda jumping in the pile in her snow gear before the snow that fell that night all melted away. Lotsa fun

------------------
Amanda's Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official Pin-Up Girl Massager of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
To Err is Human To Forgive Divine, However Neither is U.S. Marine Corps Policy.
Old 10-31-2001, 08:49 PM   #30
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

awwwwww I missed The.Relic's visit!! No fair!!!

Hi anyway Relic, just in case you return...
See you around, hopefully. *Hugs*

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.