Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2002, 08:14 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

ARIES: (March 21-April 19)
The 17th and 22nd will be lucrative for you this month. Too bad the 1st through the 16th and the 18th through the 21st will be riddled with unforeseen expenses. However, things will improve from the 23rd through the end of the month. Except for the 24th, when you might experience mechanical problems and the 26th which you will not be feeling at your best. Unpredictable days include the 3rd, 7th and 11th. The morning of the 14th might be a little iffy. But by the evening of the 15th things will look much better, compared to the 12th and the 19th. If on the 2nd, you're unsure of how accurate this horoscope is, wait until the 28th. Oh, by the way, your lucky number this month is 1.

TAURUS: (April 20-May 20)
With great determination, A LOT of patience, extremely good medical coverage, ample support from family members, cooperation from your children, minimal expectations from your employer and an "I could give a hoot!", attitude, you just might make it through this month. On the other hand..... you might not!

GEMINI: (May 21-June 20)
You will experience severe mood swings this month. Just like last month, the month before that and the month before that and the month before that.

CANCER: (June 21-July 22)
This month you will finally meet that "Someone Special"! That "Someone" that you've waited your whole life to meet. That perfect soul mate who only comes along once in a lifetime. That one individual that will make you whole! Unfortunately, your child will throw a temper tantrum immediately after you say "Hello" to each other and all chance of it turning into a long term relationship will be lost forever.

LEO: (July 23-August 22)
Last year was the year of the monkey, the year before that, the year of the dog. Prior years included the year of the tiger, ram, dragon and rat. As soon as the year of the ass comes around, you're in business, unless you start really doing those aerobic workouts, girlfriend.

VIRGO: (August 23-September 22)
This is the month that you will achieve your dream. That's right, you know, the one where you are on a beautiful Caribbean island, surrounded by lush greenery, being fanned by natives and waited on hand and foot by gorgeous island creatures, who will be dressed only the barest of tropical island wear. Enjoy the dream....no matter what you achieve, it's still just a dream. Sorry.

LIBRA: (September 23-October 22)
Every cloud has a silver lining....And boy could you use a silver lining this month. Come to think of it, you could use a little cloud, a little sky, a little sympathy, a little cash, a little understanding, a little break, a little chocolate, a little clue that this just isn't your month.

SCORPIO: (October 23-November 21)
Scorpions beware. That old boyfriend you've dreamed of for years, the one that has always had a little piece of your heart, has been reincarnated. To bad for you, it is a cross reincarnation with that of your ex. So be on your toes for new men in your life. It's a Jekyl—Hyde kind of thing.

SAGITTARIUS: (November 22-December 21)
You will be on a shopping spree this month. All new clothes. It doesn't matter that you can't afford them. Throw all credit card caution to the wind....Why? Because that 10lbs you gained is really showing and you can't fit into anything in your closet. Of course, this means next months horoscope won't read much better for you either.

CAPRICORN: (December 21-January 19)
There are those with luck and those without. In past years, you've always been one to cry out that you have no luck at...well, this is your month, you're really moving up the ladder, I'm happy that you are only two steps away from Good Luck...you have just moved up one step to bad luck.

AQUARIUS: (January 20-February 18)
When the moon is in the seventh planet and Jupiter aligns with Mars. Then peace will guide the planets and love will see the stars. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius and unfortunately, you slept in today.

PISCES: (February 19 - March 20)
We are sorry that someone stole your Pisces last month. I'm sorry to inform you that it's happened again!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-30-2002, 08:15 PM   #2
Sorcerer Alex

*sigh*

Trust me to be a piscean [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-30-2002, 08:19 PM   #3
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Tis OK Alex, I will have more tomorrow, maybe you'll get lucky then!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-30-2002, 08:27 PM   #4
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

SAGITTARIUS: (November 22-December 21)
You will be on a shopping spree this month. All new clothes. It doesn't matter that you can't afford them. Throw all credit card caution to the wind....Why? Because that 10lbs you gained is really showing and you can't fit into anything in your closet. Of course, this means next months horoscope won't read much better for you either.

[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] I hate you...

...because it's true
Old 07-30-2002, 08:27 PM   #5
Epona
Zartan

ROFLMAO!
Nice one Wendy
Old 07-30-2002, 08:33 PM   #6
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
[b]
GEMINI: (May 21-June 20)
You will experience severe mood swings this month. Just like last month, the month before that and the month before that and the month before that.
Ok, although I don't really believe in horoscopes this really hit the nail on the head. Stay away from me! I'm feeling grumpy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2002, 09:15 AM   #7
Grimslade
Drow Warrior

The Cancer horoscope got me up...then slammed me down. But then again, I don't have a child...as far as I know, that is.
Old 07-31-2002, 10:23 AM   #8
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
*sigh*

Trust me to be a piscean [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Wow.Me too.Dude you birthday as a day before mine! Imagine that.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 07-31-2002, 10:41 AM   #9
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Wow, first set of horroscopes I've read where I'm not on the edge! Yes, I'm grouchy...give me ice cre4am and leave me alone...*sob*.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 07-31-2002, 11:21 AM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
SCORPIO: (October 23-November 21)
Scorpions beware. That old boyfriend you've dreamed of for years, the one that has always had a little piece of your heart, has been reincarnated. To bad for you, it is a cross reincarnation with that of your ex. So be on your toes for new men in your life. It's a Jekyl—Hyde kind of thing.
Er.... [img]graemlins/confused5.gif[/img]