Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 04:31 PM   #91
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Aha. Then you admit to stealing the Statue. Then why did you plead not guilty when the question was whether you had stolen the Statue? I have several more questions. Firstly, why did you not ask us if you needed the Statue that badly? Being a good clan, we would have helped you banish evil. Also, if your need was truly that desperate, surely the great Goddess Aerie, who blessed this Statue, would have made this known to us and allowed you to take it. That she didn't implies that she did not bless your quest and that you are guilty of thievery and sacrilege.
Old 10-09-2001, 04:34 PM   #92
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Aha. Then you admit to stealing the Statue. Then why did you plead not guilty when the question was whether you had stolen the Statue? I have several more questions. Firstly, why did you not ask us if you needed the Statue that badly? Being a good clan, we would have helped you banish evil. Also, if your need was truly that desperate, surely the great Goddess Aerie, who blessed this Statue, would have made this known to us and allowed you to take it. That she didn't implies that she did not bless your quest and that you are guilty of thievery and sacrilege.
"It must be because I am not a follower of Aerie, I must admit however that there was an alternative to stealing the statue, that was to acquire Avatar's blessed crystal mallet, I could have used that as well, but I knew that you would never believe me and so I was forced to steal the statue, and even if I HAD asked you, the great evil that I am trying to banish would have sought to misinform you and delude you into thinking that I was NOT working for the greater good."

Old 10-09-2001, 04:39 PM   #93
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
"It must be because I am not a follower of Aerie, I must admit however that there was an alternative to stealing the statue, that was to acquire Avatar's blessed crystal mallet, I could have used that as well, but I knew that you would never believe me and so I was forced to steal the statue, and even if I HAD asked you, the great evil that I am trying to banish would have sought to misinform you and delude you into thinking that I was NOT working for the greater good."

*GASP* You planned to take my Malet??!!!!
Avatar is determined this age old evil must be stopped!

ATTENTION

Avatar calls upon the great Goddess Aerie's Avatar herself to come and judge this foul creature.....

*** A huge diving white fluffy cloud appears above the open temple. A huge Aerie and Avariels appear..... ****

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 04:41 PM   #94
Neb

(OOC: Do me a favor and let Aerie judge me as telling the truth, I've been planning an RP for some time now, and unless Aerie judges me as telling the truth it cannot be done.)
Old 10-09-2001, 04:43 PM   #95
Vampire

Aerie appears and speaks in a melodic sad heart-breaking voice:
" **sob** he took my head **sob** "
" Why? I never harmed anyone. I don't even have my white fluffy wings..*sob*"
Old 10-09-2001, 04:46 PM   #96
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Aerie appears and speaks in a melodic sad heart-breaking voice:
" **sob** he took my head **sob** "
" Why? I never harmed anyone. I don't even have my white fluffy wings..*sob*"
Neb is about to correct the goddess by saying that he did in fact steal the WHOLE statue, but keeps quiet.

Old 10-09-2001, 04:48 PM   #97
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Neb is about to correct the goddess by saying that he did in fact steal the WHOLE statue, but keeps quiet.

Yes, but we got the body back!
Now we have the head as well so there is no need to cry Aerie.
You have over 30 worshippers who love you dearly!

** Nalia and Jaheira Angels confort Aerie and she starts to whipe her tears away.***

Aerie: "Neb! I..I..I'm a goddess you know! I... I can cast Magic Missile and lots of other nasty spells at you... I think? "

Old 10-09-2001, 04:53 PM   #98
Neb

Neb's fingers twitch and he is on the verge of throwing something at the goddess, why couldn't she just get on with it and tell them he was telling the truth? Even now, as he sat here in this damn temple courtroom, the Evil was spreading.
Old 10-09-2001, 04:56 PM   #99
Vampire

Aerie whispers to Avatar

Avatar: "what was the great evil Neb"
Old 10-09-2001, 05:00 PM   #100
Neb

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Aerie whispers to Avatar

Avatar: "what was the great evil Neb"
Neb whispers back, "A cult intent on releasing an imprisoned evil god, I needed to make an artifact from blessed crystal or diamond, it had to be a mallet or hammer, it was to be used to destroy the prison of the evil god and reincarnate him as a mortal, he could then be destroyed and his soul sent to the Outer Planes."