Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2001, 11:05 AM   #1
Barb
Symbol of Cyric

Okay, here’s a WWII role-play.
================================================== ====================
The smoke poured from the back of the plane as it steered out of control.
"Jesus Christ," shouted the pilot, "C’mon Guys out now I’ll crash land the plane and jump when you’re out"

The men crawled to the exit, saluting at the pilot before jumping out of the plane.

They landed deep in German territory not knowing what had happened to their pilot, just praying that he was alive. There first move was to find the others in the plane but that wasn’t going to be easy.

They had landed in a vast woodland area and each individual suspected that some of his comrades was somewhere in a tree, all they could do was hunt quietly hoping not to get spotted.
Old 01-03-2002, 07:04 PM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

K, I'll play/join, just give me some more backround. I haven't learned WWII yet, thats in 8th grade, not 7th. Anyway, I'll join, just tell me some more. And nice Sig pic u got.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 07:31 PM   #3
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Just one man's opinion but I think somthing as complex as WW2 should be thought out a bit more then just a free for all open thread.
Old 01-03-2002, 08:43 PM   #4
LegolasGreenleaf
Welcomed New User

** Ok I'll Play, I Know Alot About WW2**

*Jumps Out Of The Plane as directed, lands in the middle of german machine gun fire, swings her B.A.R Around and slowly Moves Around To try and find her platoon*

The object of war is not to die in honour, but to make others die in pain. The honourable live forever.

Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden

Kimberly Thomas
First Sergeant
E Company
506 Airborne
LegolasGreenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2002, 09:57 AM   #5
Vampire

Ooooooooooooooo cool!
I'll play the baddy German Panzer Kommandteur!

Halt! Du bist Englander! *BANG* joke.

So can I play?
Old 01-04-2002, 10:33 AM   #6
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Ooooooooooooooo cool!
I'll play the baddy German Panzer Kommandteur!

Halt! Du bist Englander! *BANG* joke.

So can I play?

OOC:What kind of tank? Is it a tank platoon with Panzer Mark IV's, Panthers, Tigers, Pumas, Lynxes, and the occasional armored car? Do you have a Volksgrenadier company in your Main Line of Resistance? Please say you are Heer and not SS.

I'll join if there is something certain about who we are and who they are. For example, are we French, Polish, English, American, Italian, German, Austrian etc?
Old 01-04-2002, 10:57 AM   #7
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Jumping from the burnig plane thinking, Damnit, now Im gonna miss my date with Mary Lou, this was supposed to be an easy mission, boy did intel screw this one up..

Then it began, pop pop pop machine gun fire flying by like molten nugget's fwoosh boom pop pop pop
"Please holy mother let me make it home "
Old 01-04-2002, 11:17 AM   #8
Elif Godson
Dracolich

After what seemed hours of decent, Corporal Arthur Deeting landed
haltingly in some tree's. "Just my luck, rotten kraut's" reaching for his Kbar he started cutting his entangled lines for he knew that they would be after him. Shreding the final strands Arthur fell the remaining 15 feet to forest bottom.
Old 01-07-2002, 04:36 PM   #9
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

This Is A Good Idea, But I Think More Deleberation Could Be Done With It, Plan Out The Characters First. I'll Join..
Old 01-08-2002, 10:12 AM   #10
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:
[QB]

OOC:What kind of tank? Is it a tank platoon with Panzer Mark IV's, Panthers, Tigers, Pumas, Lynxes, and the occasional armored car? Do you have a Volksgrenadier company in your Main Line of Resistance? Please say you are Heer and not SS.

QB]

Ja! I drive ein Panzer V Panzer-D with a company of Jagd-Tiger tank hunters.
I also have a rifle company on SPW-7 half-trucks.