Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 09:53 AM   #31
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hello, yourself. I am fine, waiting on NWN2 to arrive. Lovely morning, here, 48 degrees F. We are about to leave and go on our daily walk.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:04 AM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Heya BK! Wow, like seeing a ghost...all done up in semi-gloss armor, of course.

How's married life treating you?
Old 11-04-2006, 11:09 PM   #33
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Greetz to BK! Sorry about the late night wake-up... you've *GOT* to start reading other people's comments first

Finally finished celebrating my son's birthday today. He turned 7 on Halloween, and his party was today. It was pokemon themed, with...

• your own Pokemon trainer badge
  • the chance to create your own Pokemon card (pre-printed backs)
  • A Pokemon scavenger hunt (find six Pokemon hidden around the house)
  • Pin the tail on Pikachu
  • A Togepi relay race (he's an egg pokemon)
  • Find Pikachu after Team Rocket steals and hides him
  • A pokeball toss (toss ping-pong pokeballs into various buckets)
  • Poke badges after every activity (that go on your trainer badge)
  • A pokeball cake (well-made by my wife)
Everything went well except the last game, where one kid (Ash) had to verbally guide a blindfolded Pikachu to pick up three pokeballs. Unfortunately, some of the kids don't know left from right, and when you're blindfolded, "go there" isn't a very useful direction... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Great fun was had by all, even my wife and I as we put the whole thing on. Only a couple of kids got out of control, and that just temporarily.

And now... my drum set's packed up and ready to go to church tomorrow, I'm typing on IW, and getting ready to game. And perhaps sleep, too....
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:02 AM   #34
Eagle eye
Elminster

Sounds like you had fun! I guess you'll be fine at church because you'll actually have had some sleep. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
...Today's been pretty relaxed. We just had our bi-annual local carnival which attracts heaps of people. It was pretty much hazard free which is good- there were just a few lost children and dogs..
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:55 AM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Pokemon party...oh boy! You will be hearing "PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" in high pitched voices in your head for a while now, Bungleau! heehee

Glad you pulled it off and had a lot of fun in the process.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:30 AM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Got some good news- friends of mine are expecting their second child next summer. The couple was in my wedding party and the joke at the time was that they were putting their reproductive plans on hold at that time because she didn't want her dress to not fit... [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2006, 01:26 PM   #37
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

From this week me and my girlfriend living together because her father threw her out! :| we have been talking about moving togheter but not this fast!
But she doesn't have anywhere to stay but with me.

We are only nineteen and been together in only 10 months and my apartment is just a single room without a kitchen! :| I live in a dorm and it's pretty hard to live like this alone... now it's two! :| But I hope this would go fine!

[ 11-07-2006, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: bubbe ]
Old 11-07-2006, 11:12 PM   #38
Captain Obvious
Elminster

Penguin Bashing Champion Simon Champion Snakeman Champion
Cool for your friends cloudy, and well done Bungleau for the party - i dread the thoguht of holding kids parties (so i guess its good i dont have any kids yet!)

Well, i have been sick for about 5 days. started last friday, and today (wed) is my first day back at work. the REALLY sucky thing was that me and my wife went away for the weekend. and while i was all sick, she got a migraine on sunday. do you have any idea how stink it is to be away from home when you are both sick!!!!

Bubbe, sounds like you guys need to get a new place! with two people will you be able to upgrade (two incomes and all)?

no offence, but her father sounds like a mean-ass. i mean, who throws their own daughter out? good luck and all!
Old 11-08-2006, 08:41 AM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bubbe, hope you can find a way to make it work or her family lets her back in with them! Sounds a bit cramped in your place for now. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Captain O, ugh.. being sick is no fun anywhere but definitely worse away from home.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:25 AM   #40
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Obvious:
no offence, but her father sounds like a mean-ass. i mean, who throws their own daughter out? good luck and all!
No offence taking... I think he is a mean-ass too so... :/

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Obvious:

Bubbe, sounds like you guys need to get a new place! with two people will you be able to upgrade (two incomes and all)?
She is looking for some job right now so we don't get any extra income.
We can live quite good on my income but still... i got around 2700 swedish kronor to live on each month, 1 dollar is ~7 kronor.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Bubbe, hope you can find a way to make it work or her family lets her back in with them! Sounds a bit cramped in your place for now.
I hope that too! I keep telling her she need at least call her father and talk about it but she wont do it.
Her parents is divorced and she doesn't like her mother very much. She don't want tp sleep at her mothers house anyway.

Anyway, right now we are just doing fine! We will see in the end of the month how it's going. Hopefully she got a work and she and her father is okey again.